Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Thanks for that Hunter. Did anyone ever figure out what his injury was?
    Was a weird response either way though. Im not sure of his exact injury but he had knee surgery and thats why he got put on IR.

Never Forget

Raiders officially active Obi release CB Demetrius McCray

Never Forget

Seasons online yet we donít risk Conley? Letís see who else isnít out there tomorrow. If we are placing players longer term health over playoffs then that tells something about patience of ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Seasons online yet we donít risk Conley? Letís see who else isnít out there tomorrow. If we are placing players longer term health over playoffs then that tells something about patience of ownership.
    Nobody's been more patient than the Nation. Life's opportunities are few, let's hope they're not that patient....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Matt Schneidman
    @mattschneidman

Asked Jack Del Rio what makes Obi Melifonwu a potential fit at corner after working with CBs some: ďNot sure what youíre talking about.Ē
    And this is the guy Mark Davis ooed and ahhed over to hire. Puhleeze!

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

The Dolphins 2 back-up RB's have a combined 22 carries for 57 yards and 0 TD's.

How much ya wanna bet they look like Eric Dickerson and Walter Payton in their primes.

They will get a combined 148 yards and 2 TD's.

Cutler will look like the 1980's Joe Montana and go 25-32 for 289 yards and 3 TD's and, of course, 0 INT's.

Dolphins 38
    Raiders 19

Gon be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rest of the season guys.

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

i bet we win this one.

we probably shouldn't, but i bet we do.

Carr & Cooper go off, we enjoy a rare *** kicking and rout the Dolphins on SNF.

Raiders 40+ Dolphins 10

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Carr & Cooper go off, we enjoy a rare *** kicking and rout the Dolphins on SNF.

Raiders 40+ Dolphins 10
    I hope it's not that convincing. If we do, then we'll get all cocky again....for NE.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I hope it's not that convincing. If we do, then we'll get all cocky again....for NE.
    Itís what we need heading into a Bye to face NE in Mexico. I donít think this team will get cocky anymore this season. They got punked by the Redskins and itís happen quite often this season. We gotta be the Bully and fight back, this is a perfect match against a depleted Dolphins team.

Downing game planning against Bill. If I was Todd Iíd outsource the job to NASA

Miami is all kinds of messed up. Just traded away Ajayi because of locker room issues. The Ravens shut them out and scored 40 on them. We should win this one. If we don't I could see us going win less the rest of the way.

Miami is all kinds of messed up. Just traded away Ajayi because of locker room issues. The Ravens shut them out and scored 40 on them. We should win this one. If we don't I could see us going win less the rest of the way.
    This is probably our easiest game left on the schedule. But you know what?.....I still feel unsure. There were a few of those games earlier, and we stunk the place up.

Amazing stat on nfl red zone. Half playoff teams last season only had 4 or 5 wins after week 9 last season. Being healthy and in form in the second half of season is key.

This is probably our easiest game left on the schedule. But you know what?.....I still feel unsure. There were a few of those games earlier, and we stunk the place up.
    Same here. And it seems like they crap their pants during prime time games. Not ready for prime time.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast