Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Win a couple rings without the aid of a 73 win team.

So basically, He'll never surpass Kobe.
    Yeah, pretty much. He can still get there but not being 1 of 4 stars on an already stacked team that didn't need him to win. Without Kobe those Shaq or Gasol teams aren't winning a title. Without Durant, that Warrior team already won one and almost won another.

If we are going to **** on his ring should we **** on 3 of kobes getting it as 2nd fiddle to shaq? Unless you think Curry/Klay/Dray are gonna be top 5 players ever like Shaq... If durant wins 1 or 2 without this team then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. He can still get there but not being 1 of 4 stars on an already stacked team that didn't need him to win. Without Kobe those Shaq or Gasol teams aren't winning a title. Without Durant, that Warrior team already won one and almost won another.
    Durant still did more in his run then kobe did in his.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If we are going to **** on his ring should we **** on 3 of kobes getting it as 2nd fiddle to shaq? Unless you think Curry/Klay/Dray are gonna be top 5 players ever like Shaq... If durant wins 1 or 2 without this team then what?
    Doesn't PSD do that already?

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hah, bro they all said that about lebron. But what do they say now?
    Lebron joined Pierce and KG on the 73 win Celtics? Hmm, don't remember that one.

Nope, Kobe and Shaq both won without each other. KD has yet to face any real adversity to get a ring.

Durant still did more in his run then kobe did in his.
    You take Durant off the warriors and they still get to the nba finals.. You take kobe off the lakers and they lose to Sacramento or San Antonio or Portland in the semis.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

To be fair, Shaq had zero rings before Kobe. Warriors were going to be the favorite every year for the foreseeable future even before Durant.

Plus Kobe proved he could get it done without Shaq later on. Best we got from Durant was a joke job against the Warriors before fleeing to join them.

At no point could you remove Kobe from the equation and the Lakers still win. Warriors already won in '15 would have won in '16 if not for ret*ard Draymond, and I would have picked them last year Durant or not.
    Last edited by LOb0; 11-03-2017 at 02:07 AM.

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Lebron joined Pierce and KG on the 73 win Celtics? Hmm, don't remember that one.

Nope, Kobe and Shaq both won without each other. KD has yet to face any real adversity to get a ring.
    No, remember in 2010 lebron joined the third best and a top 10 player and thought they'd win over 8 rings in miami, and everyone was like oh he can never reach kobe or jordan status cuz of that, and he then proceeded to absolutely beast for 4 years, kinda how kd did last year, and then its like yeah uhhh, kinda doesnt' matter, cuz he kinda just tore **** up.

Remember that one?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, remember in 2010 lebron joined the third best and a top 10 player and thought they'd win over 8 rings in miami, and everyone was like oh he can never reach kobe or jordan status cuz of that, and he then proceeded to absolutely beast for 4 years, kinda how kd did last year, and then its like yeah uhhh, kinda doesnt' matter, cuz he kinda just tore **** up.

Remember that one?
    Only because Wade instantly got old/hurt after 2012. Unless Curry, Klay and Draymond develop knees like Wade it's unlikely to happen.

You basically had Bron, Bosh, hurt Wade and a crappy bench with one or 2 good role players. Not anywhere near the level of the GS.
    Last edited by LOb0; 11-03-2017 at 02:15 AM.

The Truth Hurts.

Only because Wade instantly got old/hurt after 2012. Unless Curry, Klay and Draymond develop knees like Wade it's unlikely to happen.

You basically had Bron, Bosh, hurt Wade and a crappy bench with one or 2 good role players. Not anywhere near the level of the GS.
    don't beat around the bush, just say yea you remember it

I like how you be tryina talk about that team like they scrubs, lmao!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

don't beat around the bush, just say yea you remember it

I like how you be tryina talk about that team like they scrubs, lmao!
    Far from scrubs. Just explaining the huge difference from 2012-2014 Wade and Bosh vs Curry, Klay and Draymond.

They could more than hold their own without Durant. Remove Bron from that Heat team and it completely crumbles.

The Truth Hurts.

Far from scrubs. Just explaining the huge difference from 2012-2014 Wade and Bosh vs Curry, Klay and Draymond.

They could more than hold their own without Durant. Remove Bron from that Heat team and it completely crumbles.
    Sure, but that's not why no one could deny how great he is, his play on the court is why. His first year vs chicago and boston he started showing that. Clearly the best player on the court leading his team to the finals
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-03-2017 at 05:03 AM.

Sure, but that's not why no one could deny how great he is, his play on the court is why. His first year vs chicago and boston he started showing that. Clearly the best player on the court leading his team to the finals
    Nah I'm with him, its a huge difference that you can't just sure away. Trust me, everyone complaining wishes he settled for something closer to what LeBron did

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin

Remember that one?
    lol, that didn't change people's tune at all. Now, Lebron coming back from 3-1. THAT puts him in the legendary category. No adversity, no status.

Kobe didn't start to enter the Top 10 ever discussion until he won his rings sans Shaq. Durant won't enter Top 10 ever discussion until he wins rings sans Curry.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast