11/2 NBA Game Thread

Thursday November 2nd, 2017

@

8:00PM
    TNT

@

10:30PM
    TNT

I know which game between near .500 teams I'll be watching.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quiet night. I'll be watching the NFL game but will switch over to the Spurs Warriors.

Spurs will come down to earth tonight

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

That's out on Pau Gasol

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Spurs have no answer for King Klay Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Spurs have no answer for King Klay Thompson
    Yea, the guy who shuts Klay down is injured.

Spurs are lucky to have a 5 point lead going into the half.

kdspurman is right though, the real test is with Kawhi and Parker healthy.

If we can beat the Rockets, we can beat the Spurs, and I think we play the Rockets again before we play the Spurs again, that's the real barometer.

Spurs came out ready to play after their disastrous road trip. I'd expect nothing else. Glad the Warriors did not wait until the 2nd half to let it light a little fire in them. Should hopefully be a good 2nd half after a swingy and poorly officiated 1st H.

Sure hope to get a healthy rematch this post-season

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Sure hope to get a healthy rematch this post-season
    if either of our teams end up against a healthy Rockets team it might not even happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Love seeing Green smash on their face after a ridiculous moving screen call to give them the possession. I cannot stand when refs arbitrarily call nonsense calls like that. Like calling 3 seconds in the key after a guy is there for 4 seconds (which happens 30 times a game).
    I love seeing him get into foul trouble after him smashing it

Love seeing Green smash on their face after a ridiculous moving screen call to give them the possession. I cannot stand when refs arbitrarily call nonsense calls like that. Like calling 3 seconds in the key after a guy is there for 4 seconds (which happens 30 times a game).

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Looks like I was closer on my Kawhi prognosis then you were. He's nowhere close to ready it seems.
    Well you (and many) were saying it based off that video, but he was seen walking just fine that next day. I don't think anyone can say for certain whether he's nowhere near or near at this point.

Just a mystery

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast