Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cavs issues

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    That's not logic but being witty and it failed like a Ball
    Just stating facts. explain how im wrong though. Or are you just trying to be witty? Is Lopez playing god like?
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No. I'm saying that Gilbert has reached his limit in what he's going to spend on building around LeBron without LeBron first committing to stay.
    100% on the money. Lebron's idea is to keep pressure on the cavs front office by not committing. He feels if he signs long term the front offense will stand pat and not try to improve. (Lebron also likes signing one year deals so he can make more and more money every year lol)

The problem is that has backfired on Bron. Players won't go to a small market team and play. (yes even with the money they spend they are small market). Also harder to do trades and improve the team because going forward with or without Lebron are two completely different mindsets clearly. Lebron leaves we gotta rebuild. but if he stays the cavs would be more willing to use that nets pick and whatever else to bring in another player.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Even Gilbert building around LeBron has back fired now. Yeah they got a ring before. But Thompson and Smith contracts are putrid. IT is injured. If that Windhorst trade rumor was true They should of got PG13 for Irving. Yeah the Nets pick is nice. http://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_/group/league Nets #6 lottery as of today. But Russell and Lin are both injured. But still IT out till like January or so. Cavs showing their old age now. Crowder regressed a bit. LeBron is suppose to coast the regular season and save himself for playoffs.
    Yeah, but at this point Gilbert isn't going to throw even more in without LeBron saying he'll stay.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, but at this point Gilbert isn't going to throw even more in without LeBron saying he'll stay.
    Then Gilbert might as well ask LeBron if he wants to be traded to the Lakers and get it over with. Take Kuzma,Randle,Clarkson and whatever else for cap and be done with it.

Consider this:

vs. Knicks: down by 23 in 3rd, down by 15 in 4th, came back and won by 3.
    vs. Mavs: down by 10 in 1st, came back and won by 7
    vs. Rockets: down by 18 in 2nd, came back and lost by 4
    vs. Hawks: down by 16 in 4th, came back and lost by 2
    vs. Nets: down by 14 in 4th, came back and lost by 5
    vs. Bulls: down by 14 in 1st, came back and won by 7

All of that happened amidst injuries (IT, TT, Rose). The Cavs are CLEARLY putting less effort into these games than they should. Whether or not full effort can get them to the finals is subjective, but we're CLEARLY watching a team that could potentially (if IT comes back healthy and they trade the Brk pick) be a LOT better in April/May than what they are right now in this measly 14-game sample size.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Then Gilbert might as well ask LeBron if he wants to be traded to the Lakers and get it over with. Take Kuzma,Randle,Clarkson and whatever else for cap and be done with it.
    Bucks can make a better offer. A few firsts. Jabari, thon. Possibly the reigning Roy. But he has to sign a long term deal. Oh and salary fillers. Like telly
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Just going by rumors if LeBron wanted LA. But LA needs to pull a miracle to dump Deng.

That's what I was saying during the off-season
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Health is their absolute biggest issue at the moment. Rose is hampered, no Thompson, no Thomas.

PROCESSING

I think the Cavs biggest issue is that BOS/MIL seem to have made huge leaps this year. They have pretty legit talent and could be real threats to even a rolling CLE. I'd still pick CLE if they're firing on all cylinders but I think they have a couple of legit challengers now, which they haven't really had since Lebron came back.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Cavs issues

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Health is their absolute biggest issue at the moment. Rose is hampered, no Thompson, no Thomas.
    To be fair they knew the status with Thomas and knew what Rose was all about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    To be fair they knew the status with Thomas and knew what Rose was all about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok.....doesn't change my POV though.

PROCESSING

As a cavs fan ill do that. I love Kuzma i think hes the next superstar. Always been a Clarkson fan also. But i only do it if Lebron is leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think the Cavs biggest issue is that BOS/MIL seem to have made huge leaps this year. They have pretty legit talent and could be real threats to even a rolling CLE. I'd still pick CLE if they're firing on all cylinders but I think they have a couple of legit challengers now, which they haven't really had since Lebron came back.
    Those are the only teams Cleveland can beat right now lol. 2-0 vs Bucks and 1-0 vs Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    As a cavs fan ill do that. I love Kuzma i think hes the next superstar. Always been a Clarkson fan also. But i only do it if Lebron is leaving.
    It be in best interests for the Cavs to slip. Then LeBron maybe waives his no trade clause for Lakers. Then Cavs would then have options to trade IT for a pick when healthy as well. Cause he's a free agent this summer and most likely gone. Flip Crowder as well. Thompson big contract but some team may want him. Smith be hard to move. Then cross your fingers Nets slip with Russell and Lin injured.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast