Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavs issues

I'm sure the Cavs will get out of their slump and win tonight versus my Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Cavs are 8th in the league in scoring... Yes Lebrons a part of that, thats why he's the goat. But offense is not the cavs issue. Plus it will only get better with Thomas.
    They're laying eggs at home, especially. They're down 20 points before they know it. They try to rally with that "awesome offense" you talk about, but they fall short more often than not because they are so lethargic on defense. Dude's just standing around and clearly some clashing of egos or personalities, lots of bickering at each other.

You talk about high points. Look at the Lakers, the only guy they talk about is trash ***** poo poo boy Lonzo ball. Yet Kuzma is the freakin future.
    Lonzo is a triple-double on a good showing, and at worst he is still making the team better. He's making Lopez look god-like.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    They're laying eggs at home, especially. They're down 20 points before they know it. They try to rally with that "awesome offense" you talk about, but they fall short more often than not because they are so lethargic on defense. Dude's just standing around and clearly some clashing of egos or personalities, lots of bickering at each other.
    They have been getting out to rough starts. 1st Q's have hurt them. I think Lue made a great point though, 27 teams avg over 100 points a game cavs 5th now. every team but 3 are giving up over 100pts. cavs 3rd worse. So this is the new NBA. high offense is something i hope everyone is getting use too. its not going away. Days of those low scoring games are a thing of the past for the most part.

Lue said he would like the cavs who are giving up 113pts a game now to be around 106. Which would be in the middle of the pack. I think getting healthy and continue to Gel they can do that. Might even add a piece or 2 before its all said and done.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Lonzo is a triple-double on a good showing, and at worst he is still making the team better. He's making Lopez look god-like.
    How the heck is he making the team better? his offense and defense sucks. Brook Lopez is avg 15-4-2. how the heck is that god like??? shooting 45% from floor, not that good for a center.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

How the heck is he making the team better? his offense and defense sucks. Brook Lopez is avg 15-4-2. how the heck is that god like??? shooting 45% from floor, not that good for a center.
    Hey get out here with that logic, we don't take kindly your type round these here parts

Not much they can do to improve that awful defense without a overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Not much they can do to improve that awful defense without a overhaul.
    Starts with Gilbert.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Starts with Gilbert.
    Starts with LeBron. Gilbert certainly isn't going to invest without a commitment from LeBron.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Hey get out here with that logic, we don't take kindly your type round these here parts
    That's not logic but being witty and it failed like a Ball

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Brian Windhorst mentions Cavs declined Irving for PG13. That's before Irving asked to be traded. Then PG13 was traded to Thunder. Then later Irving dealt to Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Starts with LeBron. Gilbert certainly isn't going to invest without a commitment from LeBron.
    Lebron is defactor GM/Coach/player. Are you saying I sohuld include owner in that sentiment?
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Lebron is defactor GM/Coach/player. Are you saying I sohuld include owner in that sentiment?
    No. I'm saying that Gilbert has reached his limit in what he's going to spend on building around LeBron without LeBron first committing to stay.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Even Gilbert building around LeBron has back fired now. Yeah they got a ring before. But Thompson and Smith contracts are putrid. IT is injured. If that Windhorst trade rumor was true They should of got PG13 for Irving. Yeah the Nets pick is nice. http://www.espn.com/nba/standings/_/group/league Nets #6 lottery as of today. But Russell and Lin are both injured. But still IT out till like January or so. Cavs showing their old age now. Crowder regressed a bit. LeBron is suppose to coast the regular season and save himself for playoffs.

Who cares, they will make a trade at some point, probably pick up a Vet that gets waived later on in the year.

Eventually they figure it out and will find their stride.

In a best of 7 series, Cavs > none in the East.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast