Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Bermuda Triangle, etc.

This is where you can discuss your views on paranormal topics and/or your experience(s) with the unexplained. NOTE: Do not troll others on here by saying they are nut cases because they believe they experienced or witnessed something strange.

Here are some topic suggestions to get the ball rolling:

In the last 25 to 30 years UFOs shaped like triangles have been more prevalent than the typically thought-of flying saucers.

Skinwalker Ranch (which is known by several other names) in Utah is a smorgesboard of the paranormal: cattle mutulations, UFOs, cryptids (strange animals, including Bigfoot), interdimensional beings jumping out of portals -- you name it.

Dark faceless figures called "shadow people" have been a relatively recently reported phenomena.

What is responsible for the very elaborate crop circles? (The simpler ones are done by people.)

Discuss these or anything else in the realm of the paramormal.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 11-02-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Great thread!

There are so many different levels to existence and so many planes of it that it is foolish to dismiss the paranormal.
    While there are certainly things that can be explained by less romantic ideas, UFOs/different life forms, different dimensions..parallel universes/planes of existence, are all real IMO.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

I absolutely despise ghost and paranormal shows. Cannot stand them. My girflriend loves Ghost Adventures and I cannot watch more than like 5 minutes before I'd rather punch myself in the dick. In saying that, I 100% believe in ghosts and the paranormal. I believe in psychic ability as well.

Couple stories:

The house grew up in literally shared a boundary line with a graveyard. A tree line is the only thing that separated about 2/3rds of our property from the graveyard. I was about 16 or so, definitely in the early to mid teen years. I was on the phone with a friend at about midnight or so and I was talking to them about some freaky **** my mom saw that day (or it may have been that week) where my mom was sitting on the pool deck in the middle of our yard and saw a human-like shadowy figure emerging from the tree line and thought it was my brother or myself screwing with her. She looked at the patio and noticed my brother and I were there. She freaked out, dropped the phone on the deck, and ran to us asking if we saw anything. Nothing was there then. As I was talking to my friend about it I heard a loud bang down the hall from where my room was. Lost my **** because no one was home. Turned on all the lights and went into the hallway where a wreath my mom made (she was big into crafts where she made 'festive type grape vined wreaths') had fallen off the wall. That sucker was on the wall pretty good so it scared the **** out of me.

We also used to take pictures of the graveyard and see orbs and stuff all the time which is supposed to be souls or whatever.

Next story is where my now sister in law, then brother's girlfriend, had done some psychic ****. A buddy of mine went to a different highschool and a kid there committed suicide a month or so earlier. He wanted to know if she could 'reach' the kid. She was doing whatever she was doing and wound up saying that there was a locket or a necklace, I forget, that was important and my friend was confused because never heard of anything from him about it. There was also a journal or something he had. When she was done telling us this stuff her knees buckled and she had to sit. She was as white as snow like her body was just drained. IT was some of the craziest **** I saw. Legit albino white. A week or so later they had in the news that there was a locket found inside his journal that had him writing about 'going through with it"

I can't explain everything there, maybe a shitload of coincidences but I do believe stuff is out there different planes, uncharted areas. Everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

When I was younger, one of my best friends went missing one night after him, myself, and a couple other friends were all together playing dungeons and dragons. Turns out that he was actually attacked by an inter dimensional beast and was trapped in an alternate dimension... Next thing you know, Some random bald girl who was obsessed with Eggo waffles and had telekinetic powers showed up and got us all wrapped up into a huge conspiracy. Turns out the alternate dimension where Wil.... errr, my friend, was trapped and the weird telekinetic girl (who eventually started to give me warm, tingly feelings in my pants) were all related. I'll spare you all the rest of the details for the sake of time, but let me tell you.... It was the most terrifying thing ive ever experienced. I wonder if I should try pitching this as a movie idea to someone?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    When I was younger, one of my best friends went missing one night after him, myself, and a couple other friends were all together playing dungeons and dragons. Turns out that he was actually attacked by an inter dimensional beast and was trapped in an alternate dimension... Next thing you know, Some random bald girl who was obsessed with Eggo waffles and had telekinetic powers showed up and got us all wrapped up into a huge conspiracy. Turns out the alternate dimension where Wil.... errr, my friend, was trapped and the weird telekinetic girl (who eventually started to give me warm, tingly feelings in my pants) were all related. I'll spare you all the rest of the details for the sake of time, but let me tell you.... It was the most terrifying thing ive ever experienced. I wonder if I should try pitching this as a movie idea to someone?
    It'd be more believable if she was obsessed with french toast bites.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    So you are a fan of NetFlix's latest season of Stranger Things and wish to steal their idea to make money, while at the same time trying to fool posters here?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    It'd be more believable if she was obsessed with french toast bites.
    Try eggo waffles

In 1994 I was watching college football one Saturday and around sunset and looked out the window. I saw a white, fuzzy, oval shaped object. I figured it was a jet plane distorted by clouds, although it was flying really slowly for an airplane.

I didn't think that much of it until I saw a certain documentary on UFOs. They were making a big deal over this large group of white flying ovals that looked just like what I saw (but I only saw one instead of a "flock" of them like in the old footage they were showing). As far as UFO sightings go, mine was of pretty low level quality, and I still think it was a plane. But you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Try eggo waffles
    He was being sarcastic.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I firmly believe in aliens, I think it's narrow minded to not think with how vast the universe is, that there are not other forms of life, sentient even.

Also, the Drake Equation.

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He was being sarcastic.
    And this is why we’re e-friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I firmly believe in aliens, I think it's narrow minded to not think with how vast the universe is, that there are not other forms of life, sentient even.

Also, the Drake Equation.
    There must definitely be intelligent life on other planets (and even more planets with just animal life, like Earth before humans). But the big question is: are the aliens able to get here in spite of the enormous distances between solar systems? The answer given by many is wormholes.

Last month was the 50th anniversary of the Patterson-Gimlin film. I think it was a real bigfoot, but people are split 50-50 on whether it's real or a guy in an elaborate costume.

Last month was also the 50th anniversary of the Shag Harbor UFO incident of Nova Scotia (eastern Canada).

I have had experiences with both ghosts and aliens.

I have been an avid arm chair Sasquatch researcher since I was a child. Is there anyone else around here that follows the research and has seen recently what direction the research is going in? I really like the idea of habituation (similar to Diane Fossey's methods with the gorillas). However the talk of mind speak, camouflaging, orbs, portals, portal guardians and dogmen kind of pushes me away from following along and researching like I used to. Although, these things would end up explaining a lot about them.
    Last edited by mike_noodles; 11-03-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

Last month was the 50th anniversary of the Patterson-Gimlin film. I think it was a real bigfoot, but people are split 50-50 on whether it's real or a guy in an elaborate costume.
    It can get pretty dark too if you look further into it. Shots fired, dead squatches, etc. The thing for me is the swaying breasts. Not impossible, but how many would think to do the costume up that well? Also, if you look at the angle of the foot when she's walking, her foot goes perpendicular to the floor, that is unnatural for humans and all the people who said they were in the suit and show the walk, do not get that portion correct.

I read The Mothman Prophecies recently and could believe most any of it to be true. Used to watch William Cooper lectures on YouTube with an old roommate.

The house I grew up in seemed to have some weird stuff going on it. Thought this even more so upon moving to another house and having basically none of the same issues.

Was having sleep paralysis really frequently there for a few years as an adult. It's a fully scientific explainable condition but it freaked me the **** out before I realized what was actually going on. They stopped after one last one once I knew what they were.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast