Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,307

    Bills vs Jets Game Day Thread

    For the Jets, They might have a few key players that might not be playing on D.

    I know Jets fans think the team has played good, but they only beat Cleveland, Jax and Miami. We beat them handily the first time and at that time, our defense wasn't firing on all cylinders as it is now. They wont beat this defense.

    On offense, they will rush Tyrod and as Tyrod showed the first game, they wont catch him. On the ground, it will be the McCoy show once again. As I called it in the first game of the season on the thread here, that he will get 150 yards from scrimmage, I will say it again for tonight.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,307
    Well Kelvin is not playing. That sucks, but is understandable, being Carolina didnt have their bye yet and we did, which would be a lot for him to play 17 games. His knee doesnt look to good, let it rest for the Saints game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,307
    Well when mcdermott wants to run, with the worse offensive line in the league, he runs it no matter how bad it is. The same ol stuberness we had with Rex. When Tyrod throws in shotgun, we move the ball, but he is content to run McCoy and Tolbert into a brick wall behind a way to overmatched offensive line. Does he think he is fooling anyone with run run pass and punt?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    264
    embarassing loss.

    Playoff teams do not lose those kind of games.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,633
    With this Oline it is especially important to set up the play action. I think that is what we have been seeing in the first half of games.

    Tyrod played great considering the pressure.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,307
    With John Miller and Mills. We are screwed. Even the other side isn't much better. Opposing players will continue to go straight through them. You would think replacing the 4th and 5th worse offensive lineman in the league would be a no brainer, but I guess not.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    With John Miller and Mills. We are screwed. Even the other side isn't much better. Opposing players will continue to go straight through them. You would think replacing the 4th and 5th worse offensive lineman in the league would be a no brainer, but I guess not.
    I think it is a no brainier. The question is how and with whom? They picked up a decent enough prospect in the draft that isn't better than them. Was there an OL available in FA that they could have signed that would have been an upgrade? Remember their cap situation this past off-season. This OL is full of young guys so there is at least a hope that someone could step up. I don't even expect an OL to be signed this off-season even though I would love it. I expect another early pick and hope for the best.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,307
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think it is a no brainier. The question is how and with whom? They picked up a decent enough prospect in the draft that isn't better than them. Was there an OL available in FA that they could have signed that would have been an upgrade? Remember their cap situation this past off-season. This OL is full of young guys so there is at least a hope that someone could step up. I don't even expect an OL to be signed this off-season even though I would love it. I expect another early pick and hope for the best.
    True. But were not trying to replace a stud lineman. You would think anyone off the street, or on someone's practice squad, would be better than Miller or Mills. What should make everyone even more mad at Whaley is, that prior to being fired, his last signing was giving Mills a 2 year extension this off season. And Mills was rated just as bad last year than he is this year.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    True. But were not trying to replace a stud lineman. You would think anyone off the street, or on someone's practice squad, would be better than Miller or Mills. What should make everyone even more mad at Whaley is, that prior to being fired, his last signing was giving Mills a 2 year extension this off season. And Mills was rated just as bad last year than he is this year.
    You would think, but you would probably be wrong. If that were the case then we would just promote somoene from our own practise squad. OL is probably the thinnest position in the league. OL need to stop leaving school early and develop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •