Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 144 of 144
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,293
    If the team loses to the Pats like they did to the Eagles, Joseph should be canned as coach...

    From what I've seen so far, he may be out of his element as a head coach.

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    If the team loses to the Pats like they did to the Eagles, Joseph should be canned as coach...

    From what I've seen so far, he may be out of his element as a head coach.
    I hate to agree with you. But it's getting fairly obvious he isn't quite ready yet. There are 0 adjustments in games and it almost seems like the team is quitting on him. How can you call yourself one of the best D's and give up that many points? It's despicable. It's hard to watch. I think Brock starts until Paxton is healthy enough. Need to see what we have here


    The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

    In Elway I Trust

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,357
    rumor has it that they are going to go back to Siemian if Brock falls flat against NE.

    I mean....the ****??? Does that indicate full tank mode? But then they would go to Lynch once they reach 7 losses??

    This makes no god damn sense. And I find it hard to believe this is what Elway is telling Joseph to do. If Brock looks stupid awful against the Pats...then go straight to Lynch...at that point we're 3-6.

    And I'm no fan of Brock...but holy hell....you talk about a short leash. You draw the best team in the NFC...then one of the best teams in AFC for your first games of the season...fail in both...you're sitting.

    What's going on in Dove Valley these days is a bit mind boggling.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,357
    And on another note....

    we SHOULD be able to move the ball against NE. They are terrible in every aspect on defense. And I mean in every aspect.

    Dead last in yards/drive. Near the bottom in pts/dr, they don't force turnovers, they are on the field a lot. They can't stop the run (dead last in adj line yards), they don't have a pass rush...they even play with a lead most of the time..and they are still bad...

    BUT....they are very good in Pts/RZ and they start their defensive drives second best only to KC (we have the leagues worse for defensive drives started by the way.....)...and they are the Pats...so without a doubt..we're going to be out coached somewhere. Probably in all aspects.

    But they don't have anywhere near the front that Philly has....so Brock should have time....but again...coaching so....yea..

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,115
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    rumor has it that they are going to go back to Siemian if Brock falls flat against NE.

    I mean....the ****??? Does that indicate full tank mode? But then they would go to Lynch once they reach 7 losses??

    This makes no god damn sense. And I find it hard to believe this is what Elway is telling Joseph to do. If Brock looks stupid awful against the Pats...then go straight to Lynch...at that point we're 3-6.

    And I'm no fan of Brock...but holy hell....you talk about a short leash. You draw the best team in the NFC...then one of the best teams in AFC for your first games of the season...fail in both...you're sitting.

    What's going on in Dove Valley these days is a bit mind boggling.
    Fake News

    Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,115
    Watson out for you

    when i was standing up for him saying it could get worse... well... here we are

    Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,924
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    rumor has it that they are going to go back to Siemian if Brock falls flat against NE.

    I mean....the ****??? Does that indicate full tank mode? But then they would go to Lynch once they reach 7 losses??

    This makes no god damn sense. And I find it hard to believe this is what Elway is telling Joseph to do. If Brock looks stupid awful against the Pats...then go straight to Lynch...at that point we're 3-6.

    And I'm no fan of Brock...but holy hell....you talk about a short leash. You draw the best team in the NFC...then one of the best teams in AFC for your first games of the season...fail in both...you're sitting.

    What's going on in Dove Valley these days is a bit mind boggling.
    I think Klis was making that up tbh. Klis is the only guy still on the Siemian bandwagon.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Watson out for you

    when i was standing up for him saying it could get worse... well... here we are
    What do you know of the guy we signed? Heard he's decent but he wasn't playing because of off field issues.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,357
    More of a LT than RT. Has the measurables and ability but injury issues and that off-field streaking.

    Honestly, if his upside was that good...I'd imagine someone would have stashed him by now.

    But boy...it would SURELY be nice if one of those hidden gems would turn out to be a OT. Maybe 10th time the charm??

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •