Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Week 9: Denver Broncos (3-4) @ Philadelphia Eagles (7-1)

Week 9

(3_ -_4)_______________________ (7_ -_1)

Denver_________Philadelphia

______@ __________

Sunday, November 5th, 11:00 AM MT/ 1:00 PM ET, CBS
    Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Brock Osweiler - COMP 2 / ATT 4 / TD 0 / INT 0 / YDS 18
    Carson Wentz - COMP 161 / ATT 264 / TD 19 / INT 5 / YDS 2063

VS

RUSHING:
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 107 / YDS 469 / AVG 4.4 / TD 1
    LeGarrette Blount - ATT 100 / YDS 467 / AVG 4.7 / TD 2

VS

RECEIVING:
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 35 / YDS 455 / AVG 13.0 / TD 0
    Zach Ertz - REC 43 / YDS 528 / AVG 12.3 / TD 6

VS

TACKLES:
    Brandon Marshall - SOLO 33 / AST 17 / TOT 50
    Nigel Bradham - SOLO 31 / AST 15 / TOT 46

VS

SACKS:
    Von Miller - SACKS 7.0 / FF 0
    Brandon Graham - SACKS 5.0 / FF 1

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Aqib Talib - INT 1 / PD 5 / TD 1
    Jalen Mills - INT 3 / PD 10 / TD 1

VS

FIELD GOALS:
    Brandon McManus - ATT 10 / MADE 15
    Jake Elliott - ATT 16 / MADE 19

SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Broncos - KR ATT 15 / KR AVG 26.1 / KR TD 0 / PR ATT 24 / PR AVG 8.5 / PR TD 0
    Eagles - KR ATT 7 / KR AVG 22.6 / KR TD 0 / PR ATT 13 / PR AVG 13.8 / PR TD 0

Broncos by 10

thanks mud for putting up these GT's.

A change had to made. Trevor is broken. Can't win with a QB that doesn't even have the confidence in himself and is seeing ghosts.

Brock is no savior...but we'll see just how much potential this team really has if he just does two simple things.

Take care of the ****in ball (not all of it he can control with guys fumbling). Keep drives going. What's the point of taking care of the ball if you're going 3 and out all the time??

I expect RZ issues to continue, since he's no wiz scoring TD's there either, but lets get there first to see what happens.

Expect to see a lot of dump-offs/check-downs..dink and dunk stuff. And honestly...that's not a bad thing. They are open. Just keep them honest with a look off then move back to your primary target.

Brock will take shots downfield...i'm sure McCoy will scheme them...he just needs to be on target...which is an issue he's woeful in that aspect...but if just a few connect that changes the dynamics of the game.

One thing Brock will do is find a TE. And one thing McCoy is begging for is getting a TE involved in his game planning. Enter J.Booty...he should (hopefully) be active for this one.

Don't expect too much...remember Brock was worse than Siemian last year...but lets see if just a bit of average can win us some games.

The #Broncos offensive line has needed to be retooled for quite some time. Even this season, the unit has had its ups and downs... but they are playing better this season. How do they stack compared against the rest of the league though? Is offensive line problems more than just a BRONCO issue but rather a league issue?

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...Say--109843497

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

I'm sure cyanide has a cynical grin on that DeMarcus Walker news that dropped in today.

For those who don't know..Joseph said that DeMarcus will not even dress if he doesn't get better at special teams.

Essentially, this entire season is simply a waste for him. Joseph even followed it up by saying "right now he's an OLB."

The broncos have completely butchered on how to use him. They got cute/desperate plugging him in a spot he has no business playing....now that Ray has returned...he won't even get a shot at 3 tech or just playing...justifying it as "got to get better at special teams." Yet, Walker has never had the outlook as a special teams contributor.

All this is coming after Joseph,who is on record saying, that they saw Walker as a sub package 3 tech the entire time.

Tack along that Shane Ray just got 50 something snaps against KC and Shaq essentially got half of that. I'm not exactly sure what this coaching staff is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'm sure cyanide has a cynical grin on that DeMarcus Walker news that dropped in today.

For those who don't know..Joseph said that DeMarcus will not even dress if he doesn't get better at special teams.

Essentially, this entire season is simply a waste for him. Joseph even followed it up by saying "right now he's an OLB."

The broncos have completely butchered on how to use him. They got cute/desperate plugging him in a spot he has no business playing....now that Ray has returned...he won't even get a shot at 3 tech or just playing...justifying it as "got to get better at special teams." Yet, Walker has never had the outlook as a special teams contributor.

All this is coming after Joseph,who is on record saying, that they saw Walker as a sub package 3 tech the entire time.

Tack along that Shane Ray just got 50 something snaps against KC and Shaq essentially got half of that. I'm not exactly sure what this coaching staff is doing.
    Yeah I have very little faith in this coaching staff right now.

I would rather be wrong... but I think Imma be right on Walker lol

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Other than Bolles, really the whole draft hasn't made an impact unless it's been fumbling balls or screwing up special teams plays. I'd love to see DeAngelo Henderson, but apparently the coaching doesn't. And with Booker back, it's even less likely. If Bolles wasn't a plug and play guy who has played up to, if not higher than expectations, this draft would be terrible as far as a year 1 impact. Some bad luck like with Carlos Henderson, but even he looked lost before injury. Walker's season is basically a red shirt year. Guy clearly is disappointing coaching and should've never been moved. If Bolles wasn't a plug and play guy from day 1 who has outplayed expectations, this draft would be truly awful as far as year 1 goes. Maybe they keep Butt come Monday, but even then, not sure how much we should really expect from him.

Walker looks atrocious at OLB. And shane out here on twitter trying to talk about gaps and running lanes and say "if your not in the meetings you don't know gap responsibities" dude was terrible at holding the edge and who had the ****ing strip sack?!

They need a way to rush all three these guys haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I would rather be wrong... but I think Imma be right on Walker lol
    Depending on what he does this off-season...I'll wait..

What gets me is how they could just give the starting spot back to Shane. Has Shaq not earned the right to keep starting? He's not the problem. Hell, the amount of snaps he has been playing from the start has been astonishing...and he's awesome off the edge.

why not just ease Shane back in pass rushing situations?

And tack along you allow him to start against the MOST gadgety team in the league knowing full well he's never been the most discipline in his edge responsibilities. I guess it must of been a home coming present for him or something (though they practically benched Charles for his fumble early on)..

Still don't think he's a better player than Shaq...so you better see that pass rush of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Other than Bolles, really the whole draft hasn't made an impact unless it's been fumbling balls or screwing up special teams plays. I'd love to see DeAngelo Henderson, but apparently the coaching doesn't. And with Booker back, it's even less likely. If Bolles wasn't a plug and play guy who has played up to, if not higher than expectations, this draft would be terrible as far as a year 1 impact. Some bad luck like with Carlos Henderson, but even he looked lost before injury. Walker's season is basically a red shirt year. Guy clearly is disappointing coaching and should've never been moved. If Bolles wasn't a plug and play guy from day 1 who has outplayed expectations, this draft would be truly awful as far as year 1 goes. Maybe they keep Butt come Monday, but even then, not sure how much we should really expect from him.
    On that note....the Broncos PR mouth piece Klis said that it would be a "surprise" if they did activate him.

I'd be disappointed...I for sure thought we were going to see him out there.

Looking over the draft now, I still think it was a fantastic draft. Only Langley is the piece that I just don't feel much about. Far too raw.

Carlos Henderson was the one guy that I dubbed and was banking on to have the biggest impact...but when you IR him...IR Chad Kelly, inactivate your scat back because you have 3 RB's ahead of him, draft a guy that is injured...and draft a guy you didn't even want and butcher on how to use him...

yea...draft looks like crap at the moment.

What gets me is how they could just give the starting spot back to Shane. Has Shaq not earned the right to keep starting? He's not the problem. Hell, the amount of snaps he has been playing from the start has been astonishing...and he's awesome off the edge.

And tack along you allow him to start against the MOST gadgety team in the league knowing full well he's never been the most discipline in his edge responsibilities. I guess it must of been a home coming present for him or something (though they practically benched Charles for his fumble early on)..

Still don't think he's a better player than Shaq...so you better see that pass rush of his.
    It's in writing that I've been jizzing over Shaq since last preseason. Love the guy. Love his motor, love his aggression and love his attitude. However, Ray did really good for his first game back.

I really wasn't expecting him to get in the major fold immediately, but he held his own.

They are prepping for the stretch run. Really wish there was a way that they could incorporate both, but sadly there isn't.

Our run stopping has been amazing this year. Pressures on the QB, not so much. Ray will have a negative impact on the run game, but he will definitely increase the QB pressures. Counting on him for that pass rush.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-04-2017 at 12:44 AM.

To be frank, no Shaq did not earn the right to start. He started off the season well, but has been ineffective the last few weeks. The pass rushing on his side has been nonexistent as well. Shaq is a pure energy player. He's best able to contribute on limited snaps. I mean his best play of the season was against KC on a sack fumble. But the guy only has 3 sacks on the season now, and we're halfway through it. With Von commanding the attention that he does, that's pretty poor. The guy that beats you with high energy rather than technique needs to be the part time player. And it's not like our run defense really suffered anyways. We're the only team Hunt didn't get 100 all purpose yards on so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's in writing that I've been jizzing over Shaq since last preseason. Love the guy. Love his motor, love his aggression and love his attitude. However, Ray did really good for his first game back.

I really wasn't expecting him to get in the major fold immediately, but he held his own.

They are prepping for the stretch run. Really wish there was a way that they could incorporate both, but sadly there isn't.

Our run stopping has been amazing this year. Pressures on the QB, not so much. Ray will have a negative impact on the run game, but he will definitely increase the QB pressures. Counting on him for that pass rush.
    Exactly. And for the first time all year it seemed like we had a consistent pass rush against KC. Let the high energy guy (Shaq) stay fresh throughout the games so that he can actually make plays when it matters. When it's the 4th quarter you want your high motor guy to have the energy to get home. Like you said, guy has a high motor, doesn't quit, and has a great attitude. He just doesn't have the technique to beat the tackle consistently.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast