Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Luke Babbit holds onto Ben's arm.....jump ball.

PROCESSING

Shhh....Sixers are starting to learn to close out games.

PROCESSING

Embiid played 30+ minutes tonight

PROCESSING

PROCESSING

Wow Cavs.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Wow Cavs.
    Sixers have a better record

PROCESSING

Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons are gods... I am just at a loss for words.

Embiid 21/12/6 on 9-16 shooting with 3 blocks and 3 steals

Simmons 8-16 with 19/13/9

Lue changed the defensive scheme and now it's garbage. They have the perfect players to mix and match for any type of lineup.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

I know I am annoying but i wish people would Listen.. Not about the sixers either but the cavs... THEY HAVE THE WORST DEFENDERS IN BASKETBALL... love/Korver/Wade/Rose should never all be on 1 team let alone getting 20 plus minutes a game... You wont/cant and never will win anything like that... This isnt because of some magical kyrie loss... They won their championship 2 seasons ago because of defense and decided **** that lets go get some names over everything else and now they wouldnt be able to guard a highschool team.

I ****ing bet you when the sixers release okafor the cavs pick him up lol.... why is it so hard to understand defense matters more than anything when going for a championship.

Denver plays a great defensive half, I fully expect them to give up 65 in the second half.

Shoutout 6ers though, you got this west coast guys checking in every game. Fun group to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I know I am annoying but i wish people would Listen.. Not about the sixers either but the cavs... THEY HAVE THE WORST DEFENDERS IN BASKETBALL... love/Korver/Wade/Rose should never all be on 1 team let alone getting 20 plus minutes a game... You wont/cant and never will win anything like that... This isnt because of some magical kyrie loss... They won their championship 2 seasons ago because of defense and decided **** that lets go get some names over everything else and now they wouldnt be able to guard a highschool team.
    Doesn't matter, they're not beating the Warriors. That team SMASHED every team in the East last year. Their **** D was good enough for them.

Jokic could get his first triple double of the season if he's more agressive. 12 rbs, 10 ast. so far.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Doesn't matter, they're not beating the Warriors. That team SMASHED every team in the East last year. Their **** D was good enough for them.
    of course but they had the chance... when they beat you guys the 2nd of the 3 they should have gone out and got a defensive upgrade... there was no countering Durant but they could have helped fill holes where they could have tried to beat the warriors by going with defense... Meaning Noel would have been huge... If not Noel fine then go get anybody defensively for either love or Kyrie... I get their GM is lebron but that organization needs a set of nuts... they had the fix... The fix was a Noel like guy in the middle on top of the trading of love or kyrie for more well rounded defensive fill ins....

Something like a year sooner getting maybe bradley and crowder. They just decided Names mattered more over actual defensive play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast