Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TBH, a loss like this doesn't upset me much since deep down inside I know that this will lead to much needed changes. I don't really trust ownership to make the tough decision to fire the entire FO but this should make the decision to move on a little easier.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Team definitely quit today. I just hope McAdoo don't mess with Eli's games played streak. Webb is not the guy or he would be the back up, not Geno Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Team definitely quit today. I just hope McAdoo don't mess with Eli's games played streak. Webb is not the guy or he would be the back up, not Geno Smith.
    Who cares about Eli's games played streak. The Giants have to know whether Webb is the future or do they have to draft a QB with one of the earlt picks.

This team right now is so far behind the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins that it could be some time to catch up.Their QBs are better and younger than ours , and their teams are just plain better.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    The fact that you care about Eliís stupid streak over the potential future of this team is troubling

I seriously could give a crap about any players streak, if your not producing or the team has packed it in then we need to see what is on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    This team right now is so far behind the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins that it could be some time to catch up.Their QBs are better and younger than ours , and their teams are just plain better.
    I don't believe that.....we could've won a few games this year and we'd be right there. But its becoming more apparent that the team is quitting on the coach.

McAdoo is trying to pin this mess on Eli .....the defense said **** it....they not going to kill themselves possession after possession then the offense just gives it right back. Been doing it for over a year now.

McAdoo been losing this team for a while now....and I respect Jerry Reese but I questioned him bringing in Geno Smith and Brandon Marshall...didn't understand those moves.

We've been waiting for this high powered offense to explode and all we've got is no running game, receivers that can't catch, no discipline, an offensive line that can't protect, run block and a rookie FG kicker that can't kick.

So you penalize the best player the Giants have had in 25 years....always prepared, never complains, stays healthy , keeps his body up and in the film room daily?

Webb should've gotten reps in the preseason.

I personally thinks the consecutive start streak is well deserved and until I see that the QB position is responsible for us losing games, I think it should continue.

I hate for it to come to an end by this clown of a HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have watched the Giants form many, many years and I've never seen them look like this.

My question is, at what point are you going to bring in Webb? Not even as the anointed starter but in a game like this? Or are you going to protect him from no line and no weapons?
    Clown!

What I love about Giants fans is that failed seasons, just as much as good seasons, bring everyone out. Live or die, true blue.

The injuries doomed them from the start yesterday.

I do agree that Webb should have had some 4th quarter snaps. I can't see why not.

I think we all know what's wrong so may as well point out a few positives...

Gallman, despite the fumble, looks great. I think he's a long term answer at RB and just needs the oline fixed.

Engram is the real deal. Still don't see him as a TE, but he can be a playmaking beast so let's all pray OBJ comes back at 100%.

Avery Moss looks pretty solid. Really interested to see how he develops in this league.

Not sure what I'm missing that the coaches see, but even back to preseason it seems apparent that King is a better receiver than Lewis and has better chemistry with Eli. No idea why Lewis gets priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Clown!

Hi

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hi
    Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Who cares about Eli's games played streak. The Giants have to know whether Webb is the future or do they have to draft a QB with one of the earlt picks.
    Do you think playing Webb in this current situation can paint an accurate picture of what he can be? The guy basically anyone knew was going to be a project regardless, who'll very likely change systems and coaches anyway going into his year 2, why would you expect to see out of him in this situation, knowing he's been in the league for a few months? He'd play behind a still struggling running game, an offensive line that would need to be reshaped here and there and a very weak WR corps. Not only do I not agree that whatever we'd see of him starting right now is an accurate reflection of what he is or can be, but I don't believe it will do his development any good if he's thrown out there to be tested under these conditions. If garbage time/tanking mode/adverse scheme and supporting cast was the way to develop young QBs, Blake Bortles would've been an All-Pro by now.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What I love about Giants fans is that failed seasons, just as much as good seasons, bring everyone out. Live or die, true blue.

I do agree that Webb should have had some 4th quarter snaps. I can't see why not.

Gallman, despite the fumble, looks great. I think he's a long term answer at RB and just needs the oline fixed.

Engram is the real deal. Still don't see him as a TE, but he can be a playmaking beast so let's all pray OBJ comes back at 100%.

Avery Moss looks pretty solid. Really interested to see how he develops in this league.

Not sure what I'm missing that the coaches see, but even back to preseason it seems apparent that King is a better receiver than Lewis and has better chemistry with Eli. No idea why Lewis gets priority.

I definitely agree about Gallman, I think he can be good if we put him in the right situation. Engram as well, obviously. I thought about King being the perfect underdog to get more opportunities and shine a little more in this offense, but this isn't one of those situations I think where the blame goes to the coaching staff for overlooking him because while I do agree he seemed, at times, like there may be more he could do, he hasn't exactly taken advantage now that he's getting more opportunities. I don't know about Moss. I read this from a few other people as well, that they have high hopes for him, but I wasn't that impressed or thought he can particularly grow into a solid starting player. Could be wrong, could be just that I haven't paid enough attention to him (missed this game BTW, maybe he did flash things more and I didn't get a chance to see), but I just don't see what seems to have gotten some people excited about him.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Good post, sound like a confused fan as myself.

Despite the injuries we started off good and came to play so I disagree that we were doomed from the start. For some reason, the defense just gave up on that 3rd and 33....they quit on McAdoo. Not Spags but McAdoo.

McAdoo calling for benching Eli but the 4qtr was a perfect time to put Webb in the game.

Gallman looks OK but a fumble is a fumble....wasn't that our first of the year by a back? We'll see.

We have a lot of young talent....but if you don't make OBJ a captain, he's still going to be an *******...a talented ******* but still a distraction. That is the one thing that I don't miss about Odell, the shenanigans.

I agree with you about King, he seems to be a decent receiver, so don't understand the depth chart either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12