Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 9: Rams 51, Giants 17

WEEK 9

LOS ANGELES RAMS at NEW YORK GIANTS

Sunday, November 5th
    1:00pm ET

FOX

Losing is aight, I guess. In the sense that its expected I mean. It is what it is.

Just don't lose in such a way that somehow takes some of the heat off of the Browns and puts more mockery onto us. We can't lose that umbrella!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I remember last year around this time, I made a post in the Ravens game thread that I wasn't even going to respond in the game thread had we lost to the Rams in London. We were 3-3 at that point.

There were many times that I didn't want to respond in a game thread because I didn't like how we were winning games.

I don't think we have a bad football team, but I don't see good, quality football.......I'm watching all these other teams play and they just look quicker, faster, more prepared than we are. Olines are blocking, moving their feet, getting out and blocking down field. I don't see that with us.

So basically, I'm looking for a quality win. And a pumped up McAdoo....pat somebody on the ***, huddle the guys up from time to time, cmon man.

Than there was this:

"The Giants won’t have much work to do to turn in an inactive list Sunday against the Rams.

They’ve already declared six players out for this week’s game, including right tackle Justin Pugh (back) and center Weston Richburg (concussion).

Also out are linebackers Jonathan Casillas and BJ Goodson, and defensive ends Olivier Vernon and Kerry Wynn.

Cornerback Donte Deayon is questionable with an ankle injury, but being though injury depleted has left the Giants that way as a whole."

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=559366

How can a team be this injured coming off a bye week?

WTF

Don't worry. He's got this.

Rams 27
    Giants 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I wouldn't be upset if the Rams won because they spent years being bad trying to build up their team from the draft. I'm rooting for them to make the playoffs and knock a few teams off.

But I'm interested in seeing what Scott can do on the oline and back up players getting a chance to show what they can do. We should be able to run the football.

Shep back that's at least exciting
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I have watched the Giants form many, many years and I've never seen them look like this.

My question is, at what point are you going to bring in Webb? Not even as the anointed starter but in a game like this? Or are you going to protect him from no line and no weapons?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Eli is missing a ton of throws

Not watching the game because there’s no point too but is that score real? Rams really score 48 pts? Wtf lol

are there really only 11 posts?

I have not been around forums for a while but would never think this would be?

It's time to giving Eli a break and see what you have, it's also time to lose the coach and I said this early in the week, with player suspensions etc, he's lost the team, the expressions, the lack of energy, the lack of desire, MVP type players just getting burned, I could go on but not going too.

every team in every sport knows when its over and you have backup players for a reason,

and even with those connections I still think he should sit. you need to develop and know what you have.

Ahhhhh. Nothing like a good ol' fashioned drubbing to pop the blood vessels in your eyes.

Just embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

The part that I do not understand is that the defense has seemed to not only quit on MacAdoo but it has quit on Spagnola. If MaCadoo and Reese are fired as they should be I would expect that Spagnola would be gone too along with every other Assistant coach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast