Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Why pay top dollar $$$ for a slightly above average qb? Trust the draft my guys

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Throw enough money at cousins he would play on another team no doubt about it.

Smith is interesting because they drafted a QB high and may want to play him. Anything is possible in the NFL we all know that.
    Not so sure, he doesn’t sign long term deals. He signs the franchise tag every year. You would have to make Cousins a 30+ million dollar QB for him to come to the Jets. And there is no guarantee he would stay here. He’s Revis, but playing QB.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Not so sure, he doesn’t sign long term deals. He signs the franchise tag every year. You would have to make Cousins a 30+ million dollar QB for him to come to the Jets. And there is no guarantee he would stay here. He’s Revis, but playing QB.
    I want nothing to do with him. I think he's overrated and he's, as you said perfectly, Revis as a QB.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

I want no part of Cousins. I dunno, I just feel like he puts up mostly empty stats and is a 20 to 20 guy. I dunno we need our Carson Wentz. I have no ****ing idea who that guy is but we need that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Which NFL Analyst criticized the move? The Jets gave up nothing for the pick, they gave up Brett Ratliff.

Name a proven QB that will be a free agent this year?
    The Jets two trades with the Browns in 2009 were hilarious level wins, you are right. Even though Sanchez didn't work out, we gave up a backup safety, a defensive lineman that would have rotated that year, a quarterback that never started a game in the NFL and a second rounder to move up 12 spots. Nowadays that costs tons of picks. We in no way lost that deal.

Jetsforever!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234