Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

No trades...good or bad ?

The Skins failed to swing a deal at the deadline...good or bad ? I would not have overpaid for a couple of those guys,but, some went cheap. That said, this season,while not over, is in serious trouble and wasting money and picks may not be wise. The offseason may see some big deals from this team to fix our ills.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

No matter how much we offer, no one is going to take the front office or the owner off our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    The Skins failed to swing a deal at the deadline...good or bad ? I would not have overpaid for a couple of those guys,but, some went cheap. That said, this season,while not over, is in serious trouble and wasting money and picks may not be wise. The offseason may see some big deals from this team to fix our ills.

I am okay with no trades, we have been drafting well, let's keep our picks and stay the course. Hopefully some of the injured guys get back soon and it will be like we did make some trades.

Well, most running backs have short careers,if you can get that blue chipper cheap, go for it. I'd rather invest in OL,DL,WR, CB if I was making deals...

White Sox & Redskins Forever