Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Jets get Robinson for a 5th

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Why? We won't be competing for **** until after he's a free agent anyway. Even if he's good, he'll likely be gone when we're good again.

Guy is more penalty prone than skrine and claiborne

Lmao this is reminiscent of the percy harvin trade. Smh 49ers fans said good riddance. Browns were about to trade for AJ Mccarrons, Miami traded one of their best offensive weapons while their offense suxx. I just dont understand

Said Bowles learned about the trade from the media

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Don't we have a couple rookie CBs?

I mean the kid started the first 6 games.

"BOTTOM LINE He might look like he skipped "leg day" for several years, but his height, speed and man-*cover talent is undeniable. Robinson has the traits and talent to be considered one of the best press corners in this draft, but teams will have to weigh the character against the talent. Look for an electric combine which could create new buzz around the former LSU Tiger. Robinson has the raw ability to become a good NFL starter who can play on an island if asked, but I am downgrading his draft grade due to his character concerns."
    -Lance Zierlein

I love that he looks like " he might have skipped leg day for several years"

Supposed to be super talented but a bit of a head case.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Seems like a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Seems like a lot
    Kerley loves him. So does Adams. That doesn't make him a good player or the deal a good deal but I think it's encouraging that he has two guys in the locker room who are happy he's here. Maybe their presence will help him keep his head on straight.
    He's supposed to be a really good man to man defender. Tons of penalties but unlike Skrine, he's 6'1 and super fast and physical.
    We will see. I still think it's hysterical that Bowles didn't know and learned from the media asking him about it.

Jets were interested in him in the 2016 draft.
    Last edited by Claymation; 11-01-2017 at 12:38 PM.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Matt Miller ✔@nfldraftscout
    Jets secondary will be young and they’ll make mistakes but god damn they’re fast, confident and full of potential

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Jets secondary will be young and they’ll make mistakes but god damn they’re fast, confident and full of potential
    Thanks for posting. This made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Good. Very good.
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Don't we have a couple rookie CBs?

I mean the kid started the first 6 games.

"BOTTOM LINE He might look like he skipped "leg day" for several years, but his height, speed and man-*cover talent is undeniable. Robinson has the traits and talent to be considered one of the best press corners in this draft, but teams will have to weigh the character against the talent. Look for an electric combine which could create new buzz around the former LSU Tiger. Robinson has the raw ability to become a good NFL starter who can play on an island if asked, but I am downgrading his draft grade due to his character concerns."
    -Lance Zierlein

I love that he looks like " he might have skipped leg day for several years"

Supposed to be super talented but a bit of a head case.
    What does skipped leg day for several years mean?

Quote Originally Posted by flfan1943 View Post
    Weak legs????

It's got to be a slap in the face to Bowles, not to have any say in getting him, but he does fit Bowles scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by flfan1943 View Post
    He has really skinny legs.

The joke being that He has skipped his leg workouts for years. Essentially the guy who works out his upper body like crazy and is ripped but has super skinny legs because he doesn't do squats or lunges...