Goals: 1Couturier (10)

Assists: Voracek (17)

ES Goals: 1Couturier (9)

ES Assists: Voracek (11)

ES Points: 1Couturier (18)

GAA: Neuvirth (2.17)

SV%: Neuvirth (.928)

Team Record: 8-6-2
    Last edited by phillyeaglesman; 11-10-2017 at 11:53 PM.

6-5-2 for the month. Hopefully they prove me wrong and win more.

yikes, tough month. gotta win the divisional games

I like that we play Chicago both times while they are struggling...hopefully that continues for another...oh say...5 games or so. 😁

If we can grab more than 16 points this month and win 2 of our 3 divisional games in regulation, this will be a largely successful month. Those are the kinds of months we need to progress towards.

Any news on Patrick or Ghost yet?

They are day to day and will not play on either game of this road trip. Hope is both will return Saturday at home vs. COL.

Weise expected back in for Read.

Elliott in net.

...I almost feel like tonight is a must-win with how the Hawks have been playing. It seems unlikely we will beat St. Louis without Ghost...

Provorov lost coverage on his man on the PP, despite his 3 assist game last game ... he isnít right individually still this year. He was a blanket last year and nullified sticks constantly, now he is too far away and not nullifying sticks

Be great if somebody on the team could actually finish.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Provorov lost coverage on his man on the PP, despite his 3 assist game last game ... he isnít right individually still this year. He was a blanket last year and nullified sticks constantly, now he is too far away and not nullifying sticks
    Sophomore slump.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Sophomore slump.
    Yah. I hope it doesnít last all year though. We need him back playing at his level or we go no where.

I disagree on Provorov. Yeah, he lost a man there, but that was one isolated incident last night. He also saved a goal on the doorstep early in the 1st period by doing exactly what you said he didn't do. No defenseman is going to nullify every stick or make every play.

He was well above 50% last night in terms of play driving and played nearly 30 minutes due to Gudas being injured. He was a monster last night for the most part, outside of that 1 coverage he missed on the PK.

Keep in mind, he's also had multiple partners since AMac went down, so he hasn't really had a chance to gain much chemistry with anyone. IMO he's playing very well all things considered.

This defense got thin really quick. Injuries are killing them right now. AMac, Ghost, Morin, Brennan, now Gudas may be out.

Defense tonight will likely be:

Provorov-Hagg
    Sanheim-Manning
    O'Neill-Alt

All because injuries are all happening at once. Flyers better hope Ghost and Gudas can get back soon.

Figures AMac goes down and everyone starts dropping like flies so the organization can't get a taste of how much better this team would be without him.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    I disagree on Provorov. Yeah, he lost a man there, but that was one isolated incident last night. He also saved a goal on the doorstep early in the 1st period by doing exactly what you said he didn't do. No defenseman is going to nullify every stick or make every play.

He was well above 50% last night in terms of play driving and played nearly 30 minutes due to Gudas being injured. He was a monster last night for the most part, outside of that 1 coverage he missed on the PK.

Keep in mind, he's also had multiple partners since AMac went down, so he hasn't really had a chance to gain much chemistry with anyone. IMO he's playing very well all things considered.

This defense got thin really quick. Injuries are killing them right now. AMac, Ghost, Morin, Brennan, now Gudas may be out.

Defense tonight will likely be:

Provorov-Hagg
    Sanheim-Manning
    O'Neill-Alt

All because injuries are all happening at once. Flyers better hope Ghost and Gudas can get back soon.

Figures AMac goes down and everyone starts dropping like flies so the organization can't get a taste of how much better this team would be without him.
    I will say he played better after that goal. He just doesnít look right to me ... sure, good numbers above but still, but Iíve seen him play at a higher level that he hasnít hit yet this year. Know what I mean?

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast