Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blount ain't going no where.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Blount and what for Cordy Glenn?
    Supposedly the new GM/Coach do want to move on from Glenn.

But I don't.

I was thinking more like a 5th for Blount since Jay was a 4th.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Blount ain't going no where.
    I agree. That's the point of going all in. You go overboard on purpose. In case of injury or whatever.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Blount and what for Cordy Glenn?
    The Bills like Siemian as much as Bullseyed does so they're trading Cordy Glenn for Trevor Siemian.

Damn only a 4th? Eagles get a steal here, Dolphins O-line is the real problem (lack of pass game/too predictable to effectively run) yet Gase and Tannenbaum stubbornly continue to refuse to address it. Hate it for the Phins; love it for the Eagles as a Phins fan
    Last edited by HandsOnTheWheel; 10-31-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Eagles can't draft? But yet Fletcher Cox is far superior than anything on the Cowboys roster. Smith probably has a case, but with what Cox has done the last two years ya good luck.

When I heard this trade I wanted to send boquets to Howie. He's the ****ing man, most underrated GM in football.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The Bills like Siemian as much as Bullseyed does so they're trading Cordy Glenn for Trevor Siemian.
    Whatever helps you distract from Lynch being a bust.

Kinda feel like somehow Cousins goes to Denver next year.

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Whatever helps you distract from Lynch being a bust.

Kinda feel like somehow Cousins goes to Denver next year.
    Never thought about Cousins in Denver. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Never thought about Cousins in Denver. That actually makes a lot of sense.
    Agreed. I think that'd be a very smart move actually. How's their cap space though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Not condoning or making excuses for Ajayi's supposed locker room issues but if you were on a crap team not playing well, you'd probably be irritated too.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Interesting move. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Blount has been doing well, why do Eagles need another RB?
    I don't get it either. It only makes sense for the future, i.e. beyond this season, but Ajayi has the knee issue that caused him to drop in the draft, so I'm not sure about that. He only got traded because he caused trouble in the locker room, and now he's competing for snaps with Blount? The front office must have a lot of trust in Doug to handle this. If Ajayi buys into playing a less important role this year, then the one-two-punch with him and Blount could be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    How is Ajayi at pass blocking? That's been a big knock on the Eagles RBs. Wonder if the Eagles will trade Smallwood or Clement now?

Edit: run blocking to pass blocking because run blocking would be a stupid thing to be concerned about
    Smallwood is decent in pass protection. He is the closest thing we have to Sproles, so I doubt he gets traded. Clement probably has miniscule trade value. (Not that Smallwood hasn't.)
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 10-31-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not condoning or making excuses for Ajayi's supposed locker room issues but if you were on a crap team not playing well, you'd probably be irritated too.
    More than anything, Duce will keep his *** in check.

Minnesota traded a 2017 first-round pick and a 2018 fourth-round pick for Bradford.

Here is the Eagles return for the deal:

2017 1st-round pick: Derek Barnett (12 tackles. 2.5 sacks, fumble recovery, 13 pressures) + a block FG

2018 4th-round pick: Jay Ajayi (1,924 yards, 4.3 yards per carry in 31 games).

#Howie
    Sleeves has so much value. I salute the man.

Minnesota traded a 2017 first-round pick and a 2018 fourth-round pick for Bradford.

2017 1st-round pick: Derek Barnett (12 tackles. 2.5 sacks, fumble recovery, 13 pressures)

#Howie

2017 1st-round pick: Derek Barnett (12 tackles. 2.5 sacks, fumble recovery, 13 pressures)

#Howie
    Is it confirmed that's the pick the Eagles are giving up for Ajayi?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast