Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Jay Ajayi to Eagles for a 4th

Howie said **** it, going all in this year.

Excellent trade for Philly.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Blount gets cut and comes back to NE part 2? lol

I really, like this for PHI though. It definitely has to give pause that MIA moved him but can't argue with the reasoning on PHI's end at all.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Great move for the Eagles. I don't get it for Miami.
    2015 Adopt-a-Packer: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

RB Jay Ajayi Reportedly on way to Eagles

For a draft pick.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Great move for the Eagles. I don't get it for Miami.
    Gase had beef with Ajayi going for homeruns instead of 4 to 5 yards per rush.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

But is the OLine any better [emoji13]

PROCESSING

How is Ajayi at pass blocking? That's been a big knock on the Eagles RBs. Wonder if the Eagles will trade Smallwood or Clement now?

Edit: run blocking to pass blocking because run blocking would be a stupid thing to be concerned about
    Last edited by koldjerky; 10-31-2017 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Interesting move. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Blount has been doing well, why do Eagles need another RB?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Interesting move. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Blount has been doing well, why do Eagles need another RB?
    Blount is on a 1 year deal. I think this was as much about next year as this year. I donít get it from Miamiís side at all. Unless they plan on trading 2/3 other guys today.

PROCESSING

Love these trades. Need more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    How is Ajayi at pass blocking? That's been a big knock on the Eagles RBs. Wonder if the Eagles will trade Smallwood or Clement now?

Edit: run blocking to pass blocking because run blocking would be a stupid thing to be concerned about
    Run blocking

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Blount is on a 1 year deal. I think this was as much about next year as this year. I donít get it from Miamiís side at all. Unless they plan on trading 2/3 other guys today.
    Yeah I think it makes much less sense for Miami. In any case, Ajayi is a more well rounded back for the Eagles and, like you said, someone to build on for the future so it works. They didn't pay much and he is better than Blount as a 3 down back.

BTW, I love Ajayi. I'm a Boise State fan and wanted the Cowboys to take him in 2015 when he could have been a first round draft pick (but fell to the 4th). He is good, the only worry people have with him are his knees. Don't like that the Eagles got him at all honestly lol.

Now you have Blount doing what he does best at, battling in the RZ. Keeps him fresh. Ajayi is the better pass catcher of the 2 as well. Play to more of the strengths ala BB style. Doug really seems to try and maximize that in each of the guys from what I can tell in his short tenure. With Big V at LT, while I expect him to be "ok", I'd expect our screen game to get back on course with Ajayi as well. Let him live between the 20's, a threat to be a HR guy every time he touches the ball, somewhat limit his workload as he has had some injury concerns, and let Blount bulldoze in the RZ.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Yeah I think it makes much less sense for Miami. In any case, Ajayi is a more well rounded back for the Eagles and, like you said, someone to build on for the future so it works. They didn't pay much and he is better than Blount as a 3 down back.

BTW, I love Ajayi. I'm a Boise State fan and wanted the Cowboys to take him in 2015 when he could have been a first round draft pick (but fell to the 4th). He is good, the only worry people have with him are his knees. Don't like that the Eagles got him at all honestly lol.
    So he has more mental toughness than Zeke?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I wanted him too. Both him and David Johnson. Both fell. Both become studs.

Iíve got a few positions I scout pretty well. RB and WR are two of my best.

PROCESSING

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast