Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Kelvin Benjamin is a stud. he was my 2nd option after Martavis to get to replace Parker but only because I wasn't sure he was on the market but I had a hunch he was. if I knew for certain he was he would have been who I went after

I call bull on Suh not being traded. he very much will be gone. front office is just lying. he isn't in the future plans

paying TH that much money to be a bridge QB is dumb. he is gone

Timmons is gone. he is only still here bc we need LBers

the holes we create by getting rid of them is miniscule
    1. Suh replacement is already on the roster. Godchaux and Phillips is fine just need depth is all.
    2. Timmons replacement is also already on the roster with Stephone Anthony. we need 1 stud there I think still but we already need 1 stud to begin with so nothing changes. could easily get a LB like Skai Moore or Josey Jewell in R3 and get McMillan back. be perfectly fine
    3. TH is replaced in the 1st round as is Ajayi
    4. you have a ton of money so you can afford a CB or OG

you can easily get rid of all those players and replace them and build a SB caliber team in one offseason.

I don't think Julius Thomas is gone nor Grant. no reason to get rid of Thomas

Pouncey's contract is actually pretty good so he stays

James is a mystery to me what they will do with him
    Julius Thomas is easily finished after this season. Miami is able to walk away with no repercussions.

RT James is a mystery. He's never been a top 5 RT nor has he been a leader. For this reason, I will let him walk as well.

C Pouncey is a player who could be cut because he has a low dead money 2 million. Personally, I don't think the Phins want to create another hole on the OL if they discard James and have a need for Guards.

I don't envision Suh going anywhere.

LB Timmons will finish the second yr of his contract in 2018. Miami needs depth and veteran help for young players development.

As for the QB position, I honestly have no idea which way Miami will go. They could start new or continue with RT17

news leaked of Suh being traded in the offseason happened for a reason because he is. it makes too much sense as well. they can deny it but its happening

Timmons will not finish out his contract. he doesn't have it anymore at his age and Gase is only putting up with him now because he has no LBers. if we had medium LBers to cover him he would already be gone

Miami is going Lamar at QB. he will be the week 1 starter

why in the world would Miami let Julius Thomas go when his contract is very favorable for us

It'll be interesting to see what Drake can do with 15+ touches a game. HR threat every time he touches the ball. Maybe Gase likes Drake better because he has the speed to run on the outside of the tackles? Better receiver for sure. No LBer can keep up with Drake in 1 on 1 coverage. Should be fun to watch on Sunday.

Drake wont make it through the season with 15+ touches a game. he is going to end up on IR before we get to December

Damien Williams is better than Kenyan Drake

I dont know if Kenyon Drake will be any good but if Damien Williams is our best running back we are in trouble. He is a terrible runner and a terrible pass blocker.

Don't freak out about what he is doing today, its one game and one play. He was untouched, good blocking helps alot.

Yea he's a great RB and he's got a great Oline. Hes going to score like crazy. Have to get over it at some point. He acted like a Diva and had to go. It sucks but had to do something.

you don't get rid of a Diva just because they are a Diva. be like letting OBJ go. you would be stupid af to do that. need a better reason. if his knees don't give out this trade was silly. chances are we wont come close to getting Barkley so this was just dumb on all accounts

you don't get rid of a Diva just because they are a Diva. be like letting OBJ go. you would be stupid af to do that. need a better reason. if his knees don't give out this trade was silly. chances are we wont come close to getting Barkley so this was just dumb on all accounts
    Barkley is not slipping past SF or NYG or IND, so he is a supreme pipe dream at best anyways. I liked Ajayi's brute running style, but if he truly was becoming a negative commodity in the locker room, then I am very okay with the trade right now.

He could've ruined the culture Gase has established in the locker room so you do get rid of him. Ajayi is on his rookie deal, has a ticking time bomb on his knee, and we got a 4th for a guy we drafted in the 5th. Could've been better but oh well. You buy in or you get shipped out. The team is much bigger than 1 rb.

ruin the culture is one thing. having talent on the roster is another. Gase is turning into Philbin. culture means nothing without the talent because you need the talent to win. just like the Giants need OBJ to win

sure doesn't seem to be ruining the culture in Philly

the year 1 Gase shine is coming off and he is looking very incompetent this year. ironic seeing as Ajayi is the reason for last seasons success and not Gase

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Barkley is not slipping past SF or NYG or IND, so he is a supreme pipe dream at best anyways. I liked Ajayi's brute running style, but if he truly was becoming a negative commodity in the locker room, then I am very okay with the trade right now.
    oh I agree he isn't slipping. wouldn't say its a pipe dream because you can easily get him by trading Suh and Tannehill. Barkley isn't making it past San Francisco. its why I hope they draft #2

nobody else in the draft is on Ajayi level. I know some may like Guice or Harris or whomever but Barkley is the only RB I would touch in R1. otherwise just wait and hope you catch lightning in a bottle. Lamar Jackson alone helps your running game regardless of who you take at RB. together with Barkley would just be unstoppable

oh I agree he isn't slipping. wouldn't say its a pipe dream because you can easily get him by trading Suh and Tannehill. Barkley isn't making it past San Francisco. its why I hope they draft #2

nobody else in the draft is on Ajayi level. I know some may like Guice or Harris or whomever but Barkley is the only RB I would touch in R1. otherwise just wait and hope you catch lightning in a bottle. Lamar Jackson alone helps your running game regardless of who you take at RB. together with Barkley would just be unstoppable
    This isn't Madden man. There are cap ramifications for trades. Just stop.

Invest heavily in the o line and you can put anyone at rb to have success.

Save yourself the time and effort and stop posting.

If the Niners get a offer like they did last season I think they will trade down and accumilate draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    This isn't Madden man. There are cap ramifications for trades. Just stop.

Invest heavily in the o line and you can put anyone at rb to have success.

Save yourself the time and effort and stop posting.
    Cleveland has the cap. a running game wont automatically make this team legit, investing heavy in OL doesn't either

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast