Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Teams are calling the Bears about Gaurd Josh Sitton....maybe fins?

Ted Larsen is supposed to be back soon so I wouldnt trade for an OG. I wonder if we have called about Demarco Murray

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    If this move convinces Gase to stop running every time we have 2nd and 10 then I'll be happy.
    Hahaha, Amen to that.

I just want to know what kind of message this sends to your team. In a battle for the playoffs and you trade your starting RB. Wtf must the players be thinking. I know this is around a .500 team with or without him, but I would think the players would be upset.

For people wanting us to trade for people, we do not have the cap space this year.

I repeat zero cap space.

We have like $610,000 and thats it.

not hard to make space

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Landry is worth 14M. Ajayi wasn't our best O player its Landry
    LOL you are bonkers dude. He can;t play the outside, is not fast, and is not a red zone threat. Out of your mind you are.

not hard to make space
    With the contracts we have right now it is when your talking about guys who make 5-10M. Have to convert base into singing bonus that then hurts next years cap and we already need to cut guys next year. Cap is getting dangerously close to late late Jets Tannenbaum levels.

Cap will be fine. some of our loftier contracts will be gone

Cutler - gone
    Timmons - gone
    Tannehill - he either restructures or is gone. I think he is gone
    Suh - gone

I would love for Tannehill and Suh to both go to the Browns if they got the #1 pick. we could trade them both for the #1 pick and they would do it because they need both. Browns would be an instant playoff team with that trade with a long list of draft picks to go for them plus lots of money to still spend. we could literally get Saquan Barkley and Lamar Jackson together and its a real possibility if they do indeed get that pick

scenario wont happen if 49ers get it. they will go Barkley #1. 49ers next 2 games are winnable though. I don't see a game on the Browns schedule that they win. Browns are dumb for offering R2 + R3 for AJ McCarron because he sucks. they are lucky that didn't go through

as for Landry he is easily worth that contract. he can play outside and is a red zone threat. he isn't fast but nor was Jerry Rice. fast is overrated at WR. very rarely do you see a top WR that is a speedster and we already have a speedster in Stills. the uptick in salary cap makes him worth that contract. he is one of the best WRs in the game. I hope we keep him but I'm not sure what will happen. 2018 draft is very weak at WR

Cutler isn't on next years cap, Suh has a 22M dead cap penalty if cut and they already said he won't be going anywhere (Ross says he is like a son to him).

After Timmons suspension he does save a lot more than he did whould be 5.4M if cut with 2.8M dead. But he has played great since he has gotten on the field. 16th overall LB on PFF. Tannehill will also be back next season, no better options (You can still draft a QB)

There are places to save on cap but then your making holes you need to fill and your not filling all these holes in one draft.

Restructure Thill and Pouncey.

Not sure about J. James. Could let him go and save 9 mill?

J. Thomas gone

J. Grant gone

I dont mind trading Jay Ajayi but I feel we should of gotten a third. Kelvin Benjamin who is always injured got a 3rd and a 7th. Not only did we get a 4th its likely to be a late 4th.

Damien Williams is not very good. Trading Ajayi just made our 3rd down pass blocking even worst. See how many sacks we get without Ajayi not picking up the blitzing LB.

Drake is our best hope at RB. Hope he can perform.

Kelvin Benjamin is a stud. he was my 2nd option after Martavis to get to replace Parker but only because I wasn't sure he was on the market but I had a hunch he was. if I knew for certain he was he would have been who I went after

I call bull on Suh not being traded. he very much will be gone. front office is just lying. he isn't in the future plans

paying TH that much money to be a bridge QB is dumb. he is gone

Timmons is gone. he is only still here bc we need LBers

the holes we create by getting rid of them is miniscule
    1. Suh replacement is already on the roster. Godchaux and Phillips is fine just need depth is all.
    2. Timmons replacement is also already on the roster with Stephone Anthony. we need 1 stud there I think still but we already need 1 stud to begin with so nothing changes. could easily get a LB like Skai Moore or Josey Jewell in R3 and get McMillan back. be perfectly fine
    3. TH is replaced in the 1st round as is Ajayi
    4. you have a ton of money so you can afford a CB or OG

you can easily get rid of all those players and replace them and build a SB caliber team in one offseason.

I don't think Julius Thomas is gone nor Grant. no reason to get rid of Thomas

Pouncey's contract is actually pretty good so he stays

James is a mystery to me what they will do with him

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I dont mind trading Jay Ajayi but I feel we should of gotten a third. Kelvin Benjamin who is always injured got a 3rd and a 7th. Not only did we get a 4th its likely to be a late 4th.

Damien Williams is not very good. Trading Ajayi just made our 3rd down pass blocking even worst. See how many sacks we get without Ajayi not picking up the blitzing LB.

Drake is our best hope at RB. Hope he can perform.
    I heard that the Eagles have the Minnesota Vikings 4th rounder. I'm not sure if the Phins received that pick of the Eagles 4th

Quote Originally Posted by limebalz05 View Post
    I heard that the Eagles have the Minnesota Vikings 4th rounder. I'm not sure if the Phins received that pick of the Eagles 4th
    Eagles have 3 4th rounders and I believe we get the middle pick.

Kelvin Benjamin is a stud. he was my 2nd option after Martavis to get to replace Parker but only because I wasn't sure he was on the market but I had a hunch he was. if I knew for certain he was he would have been who I went after

I call bull on Suh not being traded. he very much will be gone. front office is just lying. he isn't in the future plans

paying TH that much money to be a bridge QB is dumb. he is gone

Timmons is gone. he is only still here bc we need LBers

the holes we create by getting rid of them is miniscule
    1. Suh replacement is already on the roster. Godchaux and Phillips is fine just need depth is all.
    2. Timmons replacement is also already on the roster with Stephone Anthony. we need 1 stud there I think still but we already need 1 stud to begin with so nothing changes. could easily get a LB like Skai Moore or Josey Jewell in R3 and get McMillan back. be perfectly fine
    3. TH is replaced in the 1st round as is Ajayi
    4. you have a ton of money so you can afford a CB or OG

you can easily get rid of all those players and replace them and build a SB caliber team in one offseason.

I don't think Julius Thomas is gone nor Grant. no reason to get rid of Thomas

Pouncey's contract is actually pretty good so he stays

James is a mystery to me what they will do with him
    Suh is playing great and you think the front office wants to trade him AND we know Ross loves him not just as a player but as a person and businessman. He ain't going anywhere. To say Phillips is on the roster as his replacement is absurd. You can either restructure Suh to kick money down the road and free up space for 2018 or leave him as is. He's playing great and has been a great mentor to the young guys and he's taken a leadership role.

Timmons has been playing really well and would love to have him here next year with McMillan and Kiko and a 2nd or 3rd rounder lb to replace Timmons after 2018.

J Thomas should be gone after this season and J Grant - both seem worthless and easily replaceable to me.

Not sure on Pounecy's contract nor how he is playing this year but he's def gone after 2018 so I wouldn't restructure.

I agree about Juwan James - no idea. Can we find a better RT or even LG or RG at around $9 mil?

Defense doesn't look too bad for the future with a nice mixture of very young guys and veterans. So that's a positive!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast