Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    How come butter doesn't go sour when not refrigerated? Doesn't it have milk in it? It's a dairy product.

This topic is on Page 6 and still alive. That's funny. My paranormal thread appears to have grinded to a halt on Page 2. I got beat handily by a ketchup thread.
    I think it's the salt in the butter.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    That's the same reason the Atlantic Ocean doesn't freeze in the winter -- it's full of salt.

That's the same reason the Atlantic Ocean doesn't freeze in the winter -- it's full of salt.
    As opposed to the other oceans freezing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles:31975124
    How come butter doesn't go sour when not refrigerated? Doesn't it have milk in it? It's a dairy product.

This topic is on Page 6 and still alive. That's funny. My paranormal thread appears to have grinded to a halt on Page 2. I got beat handily by a ketchup thread.
    Although the salt does act as a preservative, it doesn't spoil as quick as milk simply due to the lactose and water/fat content of the two products. Even though butter is a dairy product like milk, butter have a very low lactose content unlike milk. This sugar pretty much feeds the bacteria that is present in milk. Butter also have very low moisture content due to lower concentration of water, thus making it pretty much inhabitable for bacterial growth. To stir more **** in this thread, you can leave your salted butter in cupboard especially during cold season
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 11-14-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    As opposed to the other oceans freezing?
    Salt water has a freezing temp of ~28įF, oceans can freeze. It actually freezing has a lot more factors than the outside temp being 28įF
    Last edited by Ezekial; 11-14-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I prefer dry rub wings. Rarely do I get saucy wings. People think I'm nuts when I order 2-3 different flavours and they are all dry rubs. I tell them the same thing you just said.

I don't mind some chicken wing sauces but not when it's drenched. If it thinly coats, I am fine, but it's often hard to fine restaurants who do it right.
    Whatever wingstop does, Iím with it

Mango habanero is so fire, garlic parm, original hot, all with plenty of bleu cheese of course

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Whatever wingstop does, Iím with it

Mango habanero is so fire, garlic parm, original hot, all with plenty of bleu cheese of course
    I always go with the mango habanero and lemon pepper. Garlic parmesan, BBQ, and Louisiana Rub are good too. thought

I think this thread is proof as to why it would be beneficial to consolidate some forums. I love the food & beverage forum, but threads in here get far more activity. This thread would have lasted like 10-15 replies in the food and beverage forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think this thread is proof as to why it would be beneficial to consolidate some forums. I love the food & beverage forum, but threads in here get far more activity. This thread would have lasted like 10-15 replies in the food and beverage forum.
    Hit the like button.

Yes, I love food and beverage but didnít even realize there was a forum for it until not that long ago.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567