Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I don't like to use the word Hater. Your just expressing your opinion, not one I agree with but it's your opinion to make.
    Opinions are like A holes everyoneís got one and they think theres is rosy. Whereas his stinks 😷 lol

Itís a debate thatís all. Gets heated as fans care. Better world when we give our honest views without needing be right. Some call me a car lover for expressing a balanced view and challenging an overly negative one. Be nice to see some realistic perspective but I expect the debate to go on as long as DCs career.

To the surprise of no one on this board, the Broncos have placed Menelik Watson on IR. Prior to going on IR, he managed to be one of the lowest rated RT's in the NFL (69th out of 78 OT's). At least we only paid him on his rookie deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    To the surprise of no one on this board, the Broncos have placed Menelik Watson on IR. Prior to going on IR, he managed to be one of the lowest rated RT's in the NFL (69th out of 78 OT's). At least we only paid him on his rookie deal.
    The best recruitment is to place your worst employees with your biggest competitors

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 19m19 minutes ago
    The #Packers have released TE Martellus Bennett, according to the transaction wire, with a failure to disclose designation.

I know a lot of people wanted Bennett over Cook and were upset at the difference in cost. Cook is looking strong for us and now Bennett is a FA.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    The #Packers have released TE Martellus Bennett, according to the transaction wire, with a failure to disclose designation.

I know a lot of people wanted Bennett over Cook and were upset at the difference in cost. Cook is looking strong for us and now Bennett is a FA.
    No love lost between Packers and him. There was something about an injury that he didn't disclose.
    Also, now there's rumors of him retiring. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

I really like Cook. He's good.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Its nice to finally involve a TE in the game plan

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Its nice to finally involve a TE in the game plan
    It is. Rather it is nice to have a TE that we can include in the game plan. I like Smith as well, he is versatile in that he can block as well as catch, basically what a tight end should be able to do. Cook is a very good route runner and receiver, not as good a blocker.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Elliot suspension has been upheld. That being the case, he will miss our game. But guess who we'll see....McFadden.

Martellus back with Pats . . . sigh . . .

Silver & Black Pride‏
    @SilverBlakPride
    Following Following @SilverBlakPride
    More
    As NFL world turns: Bennett was signed by #Packers instead of Jared Cook, released, signed by #Raiders next opponent

The #Lions, who should be getting back LT Taylor Decker this week, waived-injured LT Greg Robinson. The former #Rams No. 2 pick more than did his job helping them manage the Decker injury

Hmm could we sign him for the future?

Maybe Tice can help Robinson, cant be worse then some of the OL we have on roster

Bennett was gonna get surgery and get himself on IR bc of the Rodgers injury and the backup's suckness. That's why he went to the Pats and will play through the injury.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Jones is fighting for his player. Maybe he thinks he's above the NFL, but I admire him as an owner.
    Besides, who like Goodell?
    Goodell likes Goodell.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast