Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Or PC told his team to not sack Jimmy and let him get the touchdown since it's garbage time already but to hope that one play will lull us into a sense that he's the one lol when he could still end up being a Brock. I don't Pete on anything he does on the field!
    Please tell me that your post is 100% sarcasm.

Or PC told his team to not sack Jimmy and let him get the touchdown since it's garbage time already but to hope that one play will lull us into a sense that he's the one lol when he could still end up being a Brock. I don't Pete on anything he does on the field!
    This might be the dumbest thing that you have ever posted, and that says a lot because you have posted some dumb ****.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Please tell me that your post is 100% sarcasm.
    They injured CJ when the game was already out of hand and you think they want to knock JG out of the game too with a few minute to go? PC told his DC to rely to the defense to not hurt Jimmy cause the game was already over. It makes sense to me and if I was PC, I would do the same thing otherwise they would be hated even more than they are

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    This might be the dumbest thing that you have ever posted, and that says a lot because you have posted some dumb ****.
    So is that why when JG left the pocket, no defender tried to put a hand on him like they were holding onto the offensive linemens after the pocket broke down

So is that why when JG left the pocket, no defender tried to put a hand on him like they were holding onto the offensive linemens after the pocket broke down
    We all know that your ability to analyze the game isn't very good (I mean, you didn't know what a Go Route was until we told you), but go watch the play again. When the pocket broke down he rolled to the left and had three defenders chasing him. When he released the pass, one of them jumped with both hands in the air and tried to bat it down. The receiver was very well covered and another defender was closing in on him. Your assertion is absurd.

Pretty sure he was even touched by a defender.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

They injured CJ when the game was already out of hand and you think they want to knock JG out of the game too with a few minute to go? PC told his DC to rely to the defense to not hurt Jimmy cause the game was already over. It makes sense to me and if I was PC, I would do the same thing otherwise they would be hated even more than they are
    It wasn't a cheap shot on CJ. PC doesn't care about the 9ers QB situation. There's no way he told his DC to tell the defense to take a play off and potentially give up a td and don't try to sack Jimmy. No coach is going to be like "omg, we hurt the previous qb, so don't try to go after the backup." Regardless of how much time is left. PC is like anyone else, if the 9ers want to protect their QB, that's on the 9ers, not Seattle. 9ers should had let the clock run out if they wanted to protect Jimmy. Since the 9ers didn't, it's game on

It wasn't a cheap shot on CJ. PC doesn't care about the 9ers QB situation. There's no way he told his DC to tell the defense to take a play off and potentially give up a td and don't try to sack Jimmy. No coach is going to be like "omg, we hurt the previous qb, so don't try to go after the backup." Regardless of how much time is left. PC is like anyone else, if the 9ers want to protect their QB, that's on the 9ers, not Seattle. 9ers should had let the clock run out if they wanted to protect Jimmy. Since the 9ers didn't, it's game on
    The more hilarious part is that he thinks PC let Jimmy throw a TD because PC just KNOWS that Jimmy is a bust NE backup, so it'll make us keep him.

Pay no mind that there's still 5 games left, we're gonna keep Jimmy because of that one series.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    The more hilarious part is that he thinks PC let Jimmy throw a TD because PC just KNOWS that Jimmy is a bust NE backup, so it'll make us keep him.

Pay no mind that there's still 5 games left, we're gonna keep Jimmy because of that one series.
    Lmao! Yeah, I honestly don't get the line of thinking. If he said the Seattle defense looked like they took a play off, ok, I might not agree, but at least it's a lot more valid than thinking PC told his defense to not go after Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    We all know that your ability to analyze the game isn't very good (I mean, you didn't know what a Go Route was until we told you), but go watch the play again. When the pocket broke down he rolled to the left and had three defenders chasing him. When he released the pass, one of them jumped with both hands in the air and tried to bat it down. The receiver was very well covered and another defender was closing in on him. Your assertion is absurd.
    Maybe you should watch that play again cause when they got close, it looked like they slow down or trying to without making it look obvious. And that play where he ran down the field, their were 2 rushers who bump into each other near him and the defender down the field just stood there like they were all told to pretend he's Wilson Russell in a practice scrimmage game so yes they will try to rush the QB but you don't try to sack him and if u get close, hold up. It sounds like you never seen scrimmage play before or ur just very gullible. You probably think WWF wresting are real too but it's not

Well you didn't even want him to play until he next season just like CJ. You want to sign him to a long term contract for around 20 mil so they don't need to pay him 30 mil after the tag cause you already seen enough from that one scripted like TD. I think it was you but it maybe someone else since I just woke up...

What were we thinking? The guy who time after time demonstrates that he has little football knowledge is right and everyone else is wrong.

Well you didn't even want him to play until he next season just like CJ. You want to sign him to a long term contract for around 20 mil so they don't need to pay him 30 mil after the tag cause you already seen enough from that one scripted like TD. I think it was you but it maybe someone else since I just woke up...
    Except that's not what I want, but it's really fun when you try to make things like this up.

Except that's not what I want, but it's really fun when you try to make things like this up.
    I did say 'I think...' but now that I had my coffee, it wasn't you but someone DID say that on here based on that one play

I did say 'I think...' but now that I had my coffee, it wasn't you but someone DID say that on here based on that one play
    Sooooo then what do you think you should do next time?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast