Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 101O11 View Post
    I like the trade as the niners can do what they want with their round pick. How much is Garoppolo going to cost since he is a free agent next year?
    A good amount, but less than Cousins would, I would guess.

I like the move. This is the first QB Shanny has invested somewhat heavily in and Iíll trust his judgement. I think the best avenue to take, contract wise, would be to franchise him and prove his self next year before giving him a big extension.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    I like the move. This is the first QB Shanny has invested somewhat heavily in and Iíll trust his judgement. I think the best avenue to take, contract wise, would be to franchise him and prove his self next year before giving him a big extension.
    Yeah that's possible. Probably doesn't see action till after bye week, so only a few games.

Bummer. Hopefully I was just being too hard on him. But I just don't see it. Here's to hoping he's the real deal. Gotta get him some weapons now in the draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Rap is probably somewhere flipping furniture lol. I like the guts to go out and make a move by the FO. He probably doesn't see action till after the bye week.
    I trust the regime. I will absolutely give it a shot. Hoping for Alex Smith or better
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Yeah this isn't the same thing lol. They don't have the cap to franchise him and they aren't gonna pay him the money he'll command as a FA to be a backup for a few more years.
    There's NO WAY a team let's their QB of the future go if he's truly the QB of the future. Especially now that they don't have a backup in the active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I trust the regime. I will absolutely give it a shot. Hoping for Alex Smith or better
    Game manager Alex or 2017 Alex?

A good amount, but less than Cousins would, I would guess.
    Based on what? A couple of games?

Really hope the 9ers don't overpay.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Game manager Alex or 2017 Alex?
    Either. A Qb who takes care of the ball, smart and can make all the throws necessary. Of course I'd prefer the Alex Smith this year

There's NO WAY a team let's their QB of the future go if he's truly the QB of the future. Especially now that they don't have a backup in the active roster.
    Brady is gonna play multiple seasons at the rate he's going. You can't hold a QB of the future for 6-7 years.

They're likely to bring Hoyer in.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Either. A Qb who takes care of the ball, smart and can make all the throws necessary. Of course I'd prefer the Alex Smith this year
    I think we already have game manager Alex in cj.

Based on what? A couple of games?

Really hope the 9ers don't overpay.
    Still going to be a starting QB, if we don't offer alot he can just test the market, which would lead us to tag him which would be alot anyway. End result is a big deal this off-season or next if he's legit.

Brady is gonna play multiple seasons at the rate he's going. You can't hold a QB of the future for 6-7 years.

They're likely to bring Hoyer in.
    There's no knowing that. Patriots are smart enough to know that Brady isn't going to do this for another 2 or more years regardless of what Brady says.

Still going to be a starting QB, if we don't offer alot he can just test the market, which would lead us to tag him which would be alot anyway. End result is a big deal this off-season or next if he's legit.
    If the 9ers tag him, then this might go down as one of the worst trades of all time.

If the 9ers tag him, then this might go down as one of the worst trades of all time.
    How? He's gonna probably play 5 games this year if that. Tagging him would be pretty normal.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast