Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1589
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Frankís passing is definitely impressive...just hope he can eventually do more of it on the move in a half court setting. Thatís my biggest issue. Iíve obviously been skeptical but some of the criticisms and wanting to trade him is getting out of hand. Whether we like him or have or doubts or both, itís way to early to give up on him.
    yea but that wasn't how the process worked, just saying lol..............and I know you understand what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Frank not playing with yíall this year
    He's gonna show up at bivorys house soon lol.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Holy ****, Frank out there looking like a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Holy ****, Frank out there looking like a monster.
    This is why everyone needs to chill and watch him grow. He's gonna be really good yall. It would be crazy if he instantly jumped up to 20 ppg 7asts 5rbs 2stls. People would lose their minds. I think it's gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    He's gonna show up at bivorys house soon lol.

If so, he better be bigger than a buck 90 as reported

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If so, he better be bigger than a buck 90 as reported
    Come on biv I know you will be rooting for this kid next season.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Come on biv I know you will be rooting for this kid next season.

I like Frank A LOT. I love his attitude, his teamwork, and most of all, his humility. He's the guy I would probably chose to be friends with the most on the team but I can't let that cloud my judgement when it comes to what this team is most in need of. Of course Frank will "fit " with the team cause he can fit anywhere but will he be able to help lead this team similar to current NBA team leaders? AT this point, it doesn't matter, he's on the team and of course i want him to succeed. I would love to be wrong similar to how I was about Lopez or about how quickly KP would come up to speed. It's not personal. I want guys on this team to be able to move the needle and the last couple of yrs, I feel as though needle movers ARE available at 9. Frank is a pro and will be for the next decade but his challenge will be, can he become an elite floor general by becoming a threat with the ball or will he be abe to be good without being a huge threat similar to Rubio.

I like Frank A LOT. I love his attitude, his teamwork, and most of all, his humility. He's the guy I would probably chose to be friends with the most on the team but I can't let that cloud my judgement when it comes to what this team is most in need of. Of course Frank will "fit " with the team cause he can fit anywhere but will he be able to help lead this team similar to current NBA team leaders? AT this point, it doesn't matter, he's on the team and of course i want him to succeed. I would love to be wrong similar to how I was about Lopez or about how quickly KP would come up to speed. It's not personal. I want guys on this team to be able to move the needle and the last couple of yrs, I feel as though needle movers ARE available at 9. Frank is a pro and will be for the next decade but his challenge will be, can he become an elite floor general by becoming a threat with the ball or will he be abe to be good without being a huge threat similar to Rubio.
    Well if his floor is Rubio... Still a good player. I've never seen Frank on the court being a net negative this entire season. My only concern is mentality. I feel like Courtney Lee on court passive demeanor rubs off on Frank.

Frank needs to be thrown to the wolves nothing but a gym bag and a metro card and forced to play streetball at all the top courts in nyc. It'll be his baptism by fire moment.

i have seen you suggesting trades for a 2nd rounder, doesnt sound like a guy you like ALOT... but I think Frank will prove a lot of doubters wrong this year, seems are you already coming around.

Frank is nothing like Rubio, I like Rubio, he's a premier passer and defender. But Frank doesn't have Rubio's handle or vision.

Frank is much bigger, longer and projects as a better shooter though.

they are different players.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i have seen you suggesting trades for a 2nd rounder, doesnt sound like a guy you like ALOT... but I think Frank will prove a lot of doubters wrong this year, seems are you already coming around.
    Not at all. Don't confuse my feelings for Frank the person, with, Frank the player. Nothing has changed and if that 2nd rounder is who I wanted, it's a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    This is why everyone needs to chill and watch him grow. He's gonna be really good yall. It would be crazy if he instantly jumped up to 20 ppg 7asts 5rbs 2stls. People would lose their minds. I think it's gonna happen.
    Do you know how hard it is to average 20 ppg? I hope you mean capable of dropping 20. Cause 14 PPG would be enough if he is play making better and keeps it up on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    i mean it would be crazy considering no one in the NBA averaged those numbers...lol

People see the kid with his shirt off and now heís amazing lol. I have high hopes but I need to see on court results first

I hope Frank is practicing his floater. That could be the 2nd most valuable shot he could get consistent with. Hitting the open 3 is 1st on that list.