Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Denver Nuggets Games Thread

2-3 early on which isn't great. Tbh it feels too early for basketball lol.

One thing of note is that Mudiay has outplayed Murray in 4 out of 5 games.

Mudiay may have taken the starting spot tonight. He's playing so well tonight too.

We have a tough stretch the next 3 games. Magic, Trail Blazers, and Pelicans. If we can come out of that 2-1 I'll be thrilled. Fact is that we beat the Thunder with Jokic and Millsap not very effective.

I'm expecting Mudiay to keep his play up.

Murray went off last night! Impressive win by the Nuggets.

1/3 the way through the season.

Jokic B- I tend to believe he has more in the tank on offense, his assists are down primarily to defense playing him different, but to me he tends to play too passive. He is the best player on the floor for either team every single night almost he needs to show it.

Millsap C+ Our interior defense is better with him on the floor. Him and Jokic hasn't matched together like expected. But firmly believe we are a better team with him on the floor. Sucks he got injured because to be a top 4 team we need our 2 best players to mesh together.

Chandler D+ Not much to his game. Lost all confidence, can't shoot and plays average defense. Sad to see him where he is right now.

Harris -A He has gotten so much better with the ball in his hands. Defensively he has improved and taken on the challenge of defending the best player nightly. Quietly a 19 ppg December. He is earning his contract easily.

Murray B Frustrating to watch him not show up for a quarter or even half and then show he has Curry scoring ability. His defense is why he is a B, he is so inconsistent. Sometimes he wants to be great but other times he is below average. Still super impressed with him recently, his development is arguably the most important because I do think he can be the alpha dog of this team with his mentality.

Mudiay D Started off well and just vanished. Analytically we are beyond horrible with him on the court. Like when I saw the numbers we go from a bottom 3 team in the league to a top5 team when he exits the game. It is actually sad.

Craig C Small sample size but he brings grit and toughness which I love. Someone who can come in and knock shots down but can be a great defender.

Juancho D lost his minutes. What is also lost is what position he plays. He can't cover 3's because they are too fast but too small to cover 4s. He really brings nothing to the game if his shot is off.

Lyles B- Found our guy after Millsap. He has been great, solid defense, great from the outside. In the ways Murray is,just fearless to take big shots. Love it.

Barton C He is too up and down. No question one of our most important players but when he is off we usually struggle to win. He forces so much that he can win or lose us a game.

Beasley C- not really more than an energy guy at this point. His shot is not great and just kind of a spaz.

Plumlee C+ Really starting to come along nicely. Not a fan of the contract but I kind of like what he is bringing. Defense has improved with him on the floor as well. Can't hit the ocean with a rock but he is what he is.

I know this forum has completely been decimated over the years...and lost a lot of good nuggs fans that were around due to the inactivity.

But I can honestly say this Nuggs squad is despicable and Malone has no business staying around to see how they progress. Yes, they are young. Yes, they have been dealing with injuries. Yes, they are in the ****in West where everything is twice as hard..and yes they have improved from last year..

but dropping this game to Memphis. Losers of 19 straight. Winners of only 18 games this year. The worst team in the league. A squad that is playing for the top pick.......all WHILE WE ARE, supposedly, TRYING TO PLAY FOR A POST-SEASON BERTH......has no words for description.

The only feeling I have is utter sickness. They don't deserve to be in the play-offs...I don't even think they want to actually be in the play-offs.

for YEARS now...they have been struggling to give effort. How is this so ****in hard to do? For years now, they have been taking games for granted. Like they are entitled or something.

How the hell can Malone say "we weren't ready to play tonight." How the FLIPPING **** can you not give effort against a team that ISN'T TRYING TO WIN?

This is probably one of the most dynamic Nuggs rosters we've had in awhile...a DEFINITE play-off team even in the West....and we're basically eliminated all because we can't ****in put out effort consistently or focus consistently against some awful *** teams.

Malone is awful. There is NO excuse to missing the play-offs this year. ESPECIALLY since we were, at one point, a 4th seed WITHOUT our second best player in Paul Millsap.

We got Paul Millsap so we can make the play-offs and make some noise. Put us back on the map. A feat to jumpstart this organization...to get players to want to play for Denver with our rising stars in Jokic, Murray, Harris.

Now, we're 1.5 games out...12 games left...like 8 on the road. And no tie-breakers over the teams that we need to have tie-breakers on. We're essentially ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I know this forum has completely been decimated over the years...and lost a lot of good nuggs fans that were around due to the inactivity.

But I can honestly say this Nuggs squad is despicable and Malone has no business staying around to see how they progress. Yes, they are young. Yes, they have been dealing with injuries. Yes, they are in the ****in West where everything is twice as hard..and yes they have improved from last year..

but dropping this game to Memphis. Losers of 19 straight. Winners of only 18 games this year. The worst team in the league. A squad that is playing for the top pick.......all WHILE WE ARE, supposedly, TRYING TO PLAY FOR A POST-SEASON BERTH......has no words for description.

The only feeling I have is utter sickness. They don't deserve to be in the play-offs...I don't even think they want to actually be in the play-offs.

for YEARS now...they have been struggling to give effort. How is this so ****in hard to do? For years now, they have been taking games for granted. Like they are entitled or something.

How the hell can Malone say "we weren't ready to play tonight." How the FLIPPING **** can you not give effort against a team that ISN'T TRYING TO WIN?

This is probably one of the most dynamic Nuggs rosters we've had in awhile...a DEFINITE play-off team even in the West....and we're basically eliminated all because we can't ****in put out effort consistently or focus consistently against some awful *** teams.

Malone is awful. There is NO excuse to missing the play-offs this year. ESPECIALLY since we were, at one point, a 4th seed WITHOUT our second best player in Paul Millsap.

We got Paul Millsap so we can make the play-offs and make some noise. Put us back on the map. A feat to jumpstart this organization...to get players to want to play for Denver with our rising stars in Jokic, Murray, Harris.

Now, we're 1.5 games out...12 games left...like 8 on the road. And no tie-breakers over the teams that we need to have tie-breakers on. We're essentially ****ed.
    Yup. There's absolutely no way that Malone should be back. It wasn't even just the loss to Memphis. We blew a big lead against the Lakers and lost, and we lost to the ****ing Mavericks.

It all comes down to coaching. When they don't show up to play against awful teams, it's coaching. When they blow double digit leads, it's coaching. This team has been so underwhelming this year, and it's because of the coaching. This team should be a 5 seed in the West... Instead they'll be sitting on the couch come playoff time.

And Barton ****ing sucks.