Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Boldin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663

    Boldin

    Do we want him?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,671
    Yes!!!! A receiver that can actually catch, imagine the possibilities.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Only if he can play CB. He's a nice to have, but not needed as much as a LB or CB right now. Besides, after seeing our receivers play the way they can......not needed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Yes!!!! A receiver that can actually catch, imagine the possibilities.
    agreed

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Only if he can play CB. He's a nice to have, but not needed as much as a LB or CB right now. Besides, after seeing our receivers play the way they can......not needed.
    eeehhh... you've learned nothing from their history...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    eeehhh... you've learned nothing from their history...
    I've been a Raider fan for my whole life, I'm a glutton for punishment.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    lol.

    me too

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,083

    Boldin

    Yes, but I doubt he will come back, and if he does there are better teams for him. Skins or KC would be a good fit for him.

    "Killer Instinct"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Besides we don't need new players, we need new coaches

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Besides we don't need new players, we need new coaches
    I agree. It's like filling a garage with Ferraris and Lambo's just so Cooter can **** them up.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    I agree. It's like filling a garage with Ferraris and Lambo's just so Cooter can **** them up.
    OMG!!!! You kill me

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    lol

    true

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    Did he ever get signed?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm:31962544
    Did he ever get signed?
    I believe the Bills own his rights and said they weren't going to trade them. He's not a FA

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    ah. thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •