Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

2017 Random Thoughts Thread

Old one seems to be gone?

Under Adam Gase the Dolphins are 14-9. They've also been outscored by their opponents by 77 points.

They have the second lowest margin of victory, only behind the Browns.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Last night the Ravens beat the Dolphins 40-0, and Stanford beat Oregon State 15-14. The 40-0 was what the college game was supposed to be (with the heavy favorite pulling out the win in the final minute), and the 1-point game was more what many were probably expecting for the NFL game.

I was so bummed when Stanford scored at the end there.

I wonder how much Londonians paid for a ticket to see Case Keenum go against the Browns (and whatever quarterback they're trying this week)?

Is it true that Kaepernick has decided to join other players in meeting with Goodell?

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

I cannot believe that all those london games feature horrible matchups
    why not play a pats cowboys game there (when they play) or any game of that magnitude

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I wonder how much Londonians paid for a ticket to see Case Keenum go against the Browns (and whatever quarterback they're trying this week)?
    For NFL fans in Europe, the London games aren't really about the two teams playing each other, but the whole experience of watching an actual NFL game live in stadium. That's why there are typically jerseys of all 32 teams in the stands, and the loudest cheers on field goals. The NFL is smart scheduling garbage games there. They're always sold out anyway.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQmtKh3p74

Thank God we won that game and the SB, never though just 5years later we'd be a combined 1-13 right now.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Rodney Harrison on Derek Carr: "Why does he get a pass? What has he done in this league? I just think he's overrated."

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Rodney Harrison on Derek Carr: "Why does he get a pass? What has he done in this league? I just think he's overrated."
    How come Harrison didn't say this BEFORE Carr went down the tubes? Hindsight is 20/20.

In the documentary about the Tuck Rule game that NFLN recently replayed (which I saw for the first time), former Raiders FO member Amy Trask says she wanted to hire outgoing Giants DC Bill Belichick, and Al Davis said no. I'm sure there's a lot of people that claim they wanted to hire BB and knew what he was going to be (whether Trask is making it up or not). One thing is for sure -- if Belichick got hired by the Raiders, they wouldn't be moving to Las Vegas (assuming they would be approximately what the Patriots are now). The city would have coughed up a stadium so fast it would make you dizzy.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 10-30-2017 at 03:59 PM.

There's a reason that Norm hasn't been ripping on me for my view of Carr lately lol. He's the best purgatory QB out there. If you don't want to get to the next level, but you don't want to be really bad, go get Derek Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    There's a reason that Norm hasn't been ripping on me for my view of Carr lately lol. He's the best purgatory QB out there. If you don't want to get to the next level, but you don't want to be really bad, go get Derek Carr.
    I have a feeling Tyrod Taylor is starting to rise to that level, and will never surpass it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I have a feeling Tyrod Taylor is starting to rise to that level, and will never surpass it.
    Super double reverse jinx on myself here, but it is looking like Tyrod will win a playoff game before Carr does.

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Super double reverse jinx on myself here, but it is looking like Tyrod will win a playoff game before Carr does.
    Tyrods getting traded?

Sooo... what's up with Jameis Winston?

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast