Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    To be fair, we can conclude that with essentially no 1st round picks (the bottom of the 1st included) Myers managed to find 1 all-star, 7 NBA level players and 2 more possible NBA level talents.

Just to avoid confusion ...

All-star:
    Green

NBA level players:
    McCaw
    Looney
    Bell
    Clark
    Holiday
    Bazemore
    Ezeli

Look like they have a reasonable shot at being NBA level players:
    Cook
    Jones

To soon to tell:
    Boucher

That's a heck of a haul for bottom of the 1st/2nd/UDFA.
    Holiday wasnt drafted, and he didnt begin his career with the warriors. He went to the warriors after 2 or 3 seasons trying to latch on to other teams. He came into his own with the warriors.....but not really draft success

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Holiday wasnt drafted, and he didnt begin his career with the warriors. He went to the warriors after 2 or 3 seasons trying to latch on to other teams. He came into his own with the warriors.....but not really draft success
    I didn't say drafted, I said find. And he went from a non-NBA level player to a player wanted by multiple other teams with the Warriors ... the Warriors were the team that identified what he could do and developed it.

warriors get two all stars back and still fail to compete at home. I really hope they arent counting on klay being a huge difference maker.... because he isnt that guy

I might have been wrong about Looney, because that guy is playing as hard as anyone now. With the injuries I would love to see a starting line up of Cook, Durant, Green, Looney and McGee. Then have a second unit of Livingston, Young, Iguodala, West and Pachulia. Looney gives them that spark and someone who is going to work hard on the boards on both sides of the court.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345