Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: D boost?

D boost?

When are Adams and Biegel going to play? Are they still on injured reserve?

Biegel should be good to go after our bye week.
    We desperately need some help getting pressure on the QB so hopefully he can make an impact.

Both should be well enough to play. Nobody knows when they'll actually play. I have little faith either are going to do anything important this year regardless.

The one that is puzzling to me is Adams, he is on the 53 man roster but, hasn't suited up a single game, if he is that hurt he should have just went on IR and redshirted the year.

Biegel is finally healthy but, they will have to make a roster move to get him on the roster off PUP, I imagine it will probably be to waive Whitehead.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    The one that is puzzling to me is Adams, he is on the 53 man roster but, hasn't suited up a single game, if he is that hurt he should have just went on IR and redshirted the year.

Biegel is finally healthy but, they will have to make a roster move to get him on the roster off PUP, I imagine it will probably be to waive Whitehead.
    I. Didn't know he was on the 53. Whitehead I mean lol

I wonder if it's gravemaker time

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I. Didn't know he was on the 53. Whitehead I mean lol
    yeah he was the one the brought up when they IR'd Rodgers

RIP Gene Wilder

Adams doesn't surprise me much. Our DL has been playing pretty well and has been mostly healthy, besides Daniels early. I'm not sure who loses snaps to get Adams snaps.

They likely didn't IR him in case of a rash of injuries. At this point, he's probably just buried in the depth chart.

sounds like another Breno Giacomini to me.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    sounds like another Breno Giacomini to me.
    Wait, what, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted