Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

    2 50.00%
  • Saints

    2 50.00%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 573
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    61,431
    https://twitter.com/patrickfinley/st...00407071936514

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,065
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    https://twitter.com/ZachZaidman/stat...85887805018113
    I'm kinda torn on this because I don't want another season of John Fox, but if they managed to win this game then the Playoffs become a real discussion IMO. The schedule is pretty favorable in the 2nd half.

    Ultimately I still think they probably settle in as a 6-7 win team and it won't matter, but you never know with how bad the league is this year and how wide open the division is without Rodgers.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I completely agree. The reality is that winning in New Orleans is a tough task for that offense...

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,940
    Detroit @ home
    Green Bay @ home
    Cleveland @ home
    SF @ home
    @ Cincinnati are all winnable games
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    61,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Detroit @ home
    Green Bay @ home
    Cleveland @ home
    SF @ home
    @ Cincinnati are all winnable games
    I know a lot look winnable but this is kinda reminding me of the Fox's first season here. Bears were 4-5 with a bunch of winnable games ahead of them and they went 2-5 the rest of the way with several close losses.

    I think they absolutely could go on a little run here but something tells me that Fox will cost them a game or two and they'll piss a couple away in the final minutes again. I'm still going with 6-10.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-27-2017 at 05:17 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    41,197
    Pace isnít worried about Fox heís worried about how Mitch is progressing if he doesnít feel fox is the guy heís gone

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,889
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I know a lot look winnable but this is kinda reminding me of the Fox's first season here. Bears were 4-5 with a bunch of winnable games ahead of them and they went 2-5 the rest of the way with several close losses.

    I think they absolutely could go on a little run here but something tells me that Fox will cost them a game or two and they'll piss a couple away in the final minutes again. I'm still going with 6-10.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    It's a bit similar but this defense has much, much more talent and is playing with more of a swagger. I also think the overall chemistry and mood of the team is higher without Cutler. Mitchell brings hope and enthusiasm whereas Cutler brought disdain and indifference.

    But yeah, 6-7 wins is about right, IMO. If they went .500 I'd be pleasantly surprised as long as Pace still replaces Fox after the season.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    41,197

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    41,197

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    22,187
    Trade deadline is Tuesday. Anyone think we make another move???

    My brain says no but my guy says yes. We get some type of WR who is at worst a serviceable #2 and fringe 1.

    Guys I would think are Watkins (unsure uebresigns ) Pryor (struggles) Bryant (upset and demanded a trade ) Fitz (lack of an and retiring ) Landry (who that team may sell after that beating) TY Hilton (who i am not sure but coukd become available imo. ) Josh Gordon (though lack of reinstatement makes him a huge gamble. )

    Really give this team a chance to succeede. And give the rok a chance to look good down the stretch.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    103
    think that will be a low scoring game, because of the bears defense

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20,402
    Quote Originally Posted by thegerman View Post
    think that will be a low scoring game, because of the bears defense
    I think we're pretty fair underdogs here. It's not an unwinnable game, but Drew Brees is Drew Brees and if the defense isn't perfect, I don't see our offense keeping up. I think it's close but I'm thinking something like 24-14 is most likely. Defense will keep it close, they'll get a touchdown in the 4th to break away. Overall nothing to hang your head over, and nothing that completely removes the Bears from beating expectations.

    2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    41,197

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Trade deadline is Tuesday. Anyone think we make another move???

    My brain says no but my guy says yes. We get some type of WR who is at worst a serviceable #2 and fringe 1.

    Guys I would think are Watkins (unsure uebresigns ) Pryor (struggles) Bryant (upset and demanded a trade ) Fitz (lack of an and retiring ) Landry (who that team may sell after that beating) TY Hilton (who i am not sure but coukd become available imo. ) Josh Gordon (though lack of reinstatement makes him a huge gamble. )

    Really give this team a chance to succeede. And give the rok a chance to look good down the stretch.
    If Landry is available - yes please. Trade and sign for him and this WR group went from awful to middle of the road with two moves.

    Landry
    Inman
    Wright
    White
    Gentry

    I can watch that each week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,889
    Landry is going to cost a lot of money in the off-season. Why give up an asset for him? Especially when you already have a good, cost controlled slot receiver in Wright who they refuse to utilize.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20,402
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Landry is going to cost a lot of money in the off-season. Why give up an asset for him? Especially when you already have a good, cost controlled slot receiver in Wright who they refuse to utilize.
    They're not really refusing to utilize him tho. They've just barely passed the ball the last 2 weeks.

    2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •