Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

2 50.00%
  • Saints

2 50.00%
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think you over estimate the lions. I saw. But you realize they are 1 win better than us at this point right. They are Not that good. And to say stafford tore appart the pack d. That does not mean much to me. Pack D has not been special

20th in pass D compared to us at 11
    23rd in rush D compared to us at 13

And lets not pretend that the offenses lack of abikity to put up any points can't deflate a defense either.

Now. If our D can not stop their O. Your right. But your either over estimating their offense or under estimating our D.

Remember this team held the saints to 20 points. The same team went for 52 vs the lions.

The fact is this is a 2 to 3 phase game. I domt think our offense is as good. But if our D can make their O look bad. We surely have a shot. And lets not forget. These division games are allays toss up games cause they are more important.

. Last year we won vs the lions in week 4 by 3. And lost by 3 week 14. Splitting them 1-1. And the lions dont look as good as last year. But we definitly look better. Especially on the defenseivr side.
    IMO the bolded sentence applies to us more than it does to the Lions. The Lions offense is actually competent and their defense is good. Our defense is great but our offense has only scored 20 or more points twice (23 against the Steelers with Glennon and 20 against the Ravens with Biscuit).

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    IMO the bolded sentence applies to us more than it does to the Lions. The Lions offense is actually competent and their defense is good. Our defense is great but our offense has only scored 20 or more points twice (23 against the Steelers with Glennon and 20 against the Ravens with Biscuit).
    I was speaking about the packers. Bad d cant stop them. Offense cant keep up. So far since Mitch came in. Ag least we have been close and the d has tried. Then only games that was maybe the case were the few where glemnon turned the ball over throwing the game

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

The Bears can beat the Packers and the Lions at home. I'm counting on it, may just get disappointed - again, but for now I'm looking at 5-5, maybe through my rose colored glasses.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839