Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Win, lose, or tie? You decide.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win - Only correct choice.

1 20.00%
  • Lose - Trap game, Wentz sucks, abandon ship.

2 40.00%
  • Tie - **** Sam

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I'm all for upgrading at the right price too but the team already doesn't have a 2nd and 3rd (as of right now, haven't been following the Rowe playing time in NE). I don't want to see them giving up future picks either to where they give up a 2nd in 2019 or something. That'd start hurting the depth.

I really don't know much about linemen so I won't put my two cents in there but definitely all for upgrading reasonably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

the only posiitons we could realisitcally trade for would be OL, RB, or WR right? i feel like the D is set and has good depth with more coming in Darby and possibly Jones later. Not sure what RB could be available, maybe someone like Hill in Cinci? The Megatron thing is interesting seeing how Schefter reported someone offered for his contract then he was spotted on a plane to Philly the same day.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

I don't think the Eagles need WR at all. LB, OL, and maybe RB should be targets but OL being the most important. AJ, TS, NA, and MC are good enough. No need to get more unless it's for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm all for upgrading at the right price too but the team already doesn't have a 2nd and 3rd (as of right now, haven't been following the Rowe playing time in NE). I don't want to see them giving up future picks either to where they give up a 2nd in 2019 or something. That'd start hurting the depth.

I really don't know much about linemen so I won't put my two cents in there but definitely all for upgrading reasonably.
    Last I checked, Rowe was at like 18% defensive snaps... I was hopeful due to how much PT he got last year, but he's not gonna get to 50% this year.. That will be a late 4th round pick unfortunately barring any injuries that push him into the starting lineup in the next week or two.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Anyone seen the video of Cox's hit yet? I can't find anything anywhere.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Btw, is Jordan hicks officially done for the season? I figured he would be, but I haven't seen an official announcement from the team and they haven't placed him on injured reserve like they did with Jason peters.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I don't think the Eagles need WR at all. LB, OL, and maybe RB should be targets but OL being the most important. AJ, TS, NA, and MC are good enough. No need to get more unless it's for free.
    i wouldnt see we need a WR either but i could see Howie looking for a more reliable WR to add over everyone behind Jeffrey. Howie isnt settling for good enough it seems and he shouldnt but i dont think we make a major move
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's hard to find video of the actual hit. On the int return, cox hit staley just before the camera moved him into the screen. You could see cox put his hands up immediately, idk if that means he's guilty but trying to act innocent or that he knew he accidentally hit staley through the face mask and flew his hands up because it was an accident and he felt bad that staley may be hurt.

https://youtu.be/hoh3fMuQUrI

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It didn't look as bad as people are making it out to be. Should have been flagged for block in the back if anything. Kiko's hit on Flacco is worse so if Cox is suspended, Kiko should be suspended. The worst that I can see is a fine.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Hey so is this Calvin Johnson rumor legit or sounds made up? Espn is talking about eagles as one of the teams seriously inquiring about his rights.
    I'm not against Megatron, but he seems to be a bit more of a luxury than a need.

The return... 2018-19

Hey so is this Calvin Johnson rumor legit or sounds made up? Espn is talking about eagles as one of the teams seriously inquiring about his rights.

Week 9 IGT is alive. Go there. Let's chat.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789