Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Win, lose, or tie? You decide.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win - Only correct choice.

1 20.00%
  • Lose - Trap game, Wentz sucks, abandon ship.

2 40.00%
  • Tie - **** Sam

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Eagles are for real thi season, easy W against the 49ers, unless wentz throws 5 picks

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    If eagles don't score more than 40 or if they give up more than 10 then cowboy fans will declare the cowboys a better team then the eagles.
    Why do you give a rat's arse what Cowboys fans think? If they lose to Washington, they won't be opening their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Just wanted to say good game ahead of time lol. Most on our board would consider a closer game a "win" for us with how Philly looks.
    I'm just curious, and don't take this the wrong way, I just really wanna know.. Do you guys even want to win? It seems more productive at this point to just tank and try to get the 1st overall pick, no?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i dont see a need to play Darby until after the bye. Denver and SF arent offenses we really should have any trouble with due to their poor QB play. I know Denvers WR's are good and Garcon is alright for SF but they have no one to get them the ball consistently.
    It's my understanding that this was his target game. If he's healthy, I'd play him at least limited minutes to get him back into the Grove of things somewhat. Monitor him as the game goes on and perhaps put a maximum snap count cap on him prior to the game.

On the other hand, if he's not recovered almost completely yet, then I'd keep him out like you said, maybe not til after the bye but maybe til denver. Better to be safe than sorry, and SF isn't a team you gotta risk your best corner on.

Your baby can't do this

If eagles don't score more than 40 or if they give up more than 10 then cowboy fans will declare the cowboys a better team then the eagles.
    Probably will, but who cares.. Everybody that isn't a cowboys fan knows who's better right now

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Probably will, but who cares.. Everybody that isn't a cowboys fan knows who's better right now

And even some Cowboys fans realize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

It's my understanding that this was his target game. If he's healthy, I'd play him at least limited minutes to get him back into the Grove of things somewhat. Monitor him as the game goes on and perhaps put a maximum snap count cap on him prior to the game.

On the other hand, if he's not recovered almost completely yet, then I'd keep him out like you said, maybe not til after the bye but maybe til denver. Better to be safe than sorry, and SF isn't a team you gotta risk your best corner on.

definitely not opposed to a small snap count that increases a bit for Denver but im ok if he remains out.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

I'm just curious, and don't take this the wrong way, I just really wanna know.. Do you guys even want to win? It seems more productive at this point to just tank and try to get the 1st overall pick, no?

We'd like a couple, as long as we pick top 2-3 then we should be able to land a QB or (if we sign Cousins or Jimmy G) Barkley.

definitely not opposed to a small snap count that increases a bit for Denver but im ok if he remains out.
    Same

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    This a completely relevant post...

You have a weird fixation with the Cowboys...
    lol. yeah I am a weird one.

I would think the current players don't care about 1st overall pick or next years draft in general, they probably hate losing and simply would just like to win a few. Try to put yourself in their position. That being said I could see the owner/management wanting to tank for the 1st overall pick.

i dont see a need to play Darby until after the bye. Denver and SF arent offenses we really should have any trouble with due to their poor QB play. I know Denvers WR's are good and Garcon is alright for SF but they have no one to get them the ball consistently.
    at this point, i agree. we've more than tread water. we can afford to hold him out until after the bye.

The return... 2018-19

All you need to do is look at what happened by having hicks play when he shouldn't have

Let Darby sit. He had a pretty nasty ankle injury. If we hold him out until after the bye week that'll be 3 full weeks of practicing.

I miss jbendz.

lol. yeah I am a weird one.
    The eagles are 6-1 and arguably the best team in the NFC possibly the NFL, wouldn’t you let the “record speak for itself” as proof the Eagles are better than worry about what the cowboys fan might think?

I’d rather quietly see this team succeed than worry about the Cowboys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast