Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Win, lose, or tie? You decide.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win - Only correct choice.

1 20.00%
  • Lose - Trap game, Wentz sucks, abandon ship.

2 40.00%
  • Tie - **** Sam

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Here's another link: also brings up a good point that von Miller, Khalil mack and demarcus Lawrence will be playing against the right side of the offensive line so no need to switch vatai there to kill wentz

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...offensive-line

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    And von Miller and Mack can't move to the other side to take advantage of wentz blind side and the weaker tackle

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The Eagles have already said that they are keeping lane Johnson at right tackle and vatai at left tackle. They'd prefer to make 1 move on the offensive line than to make 2 moves.

Lane Johnson said he's more comfortable there (like I said he plays much better at right tackle) and he doesn't have any reps at left tackle. Who knows, maybe during the bye week he will study the left tackle plays nonstop and come back from the bye playing LT.

Edit: link

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171025.html

Doesn't make it the right move. I think lane ends up being the left tackle long term

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    And von Miller and Mack can't move to the other side to take advantage of wentz blind side and the weaker tackle
    And the Eagles can adjust when it comes to that like I said. They can put celek there and move a running back over if needed.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Doesn't make it the right move. I think lane ends up being the left tackle long term
    I'm not disagreeing.. I think it's fine short term, long term lane will be the LT

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The Eagles just had 2 night games, beating 2 playoff contenders. They are now the talk of the NFL. They are the #1 team in most of the polls.
    Intelligent people will be afraid of a letdown.
    It looks like there will be heavy rain and heavy winds on Sunday.
    Blount time, run the ball. 49ers will have to do the same lol but we got a good run D.

Whats the deal with Darby?

Sorry for the crappy IGT, updated the first post a little. I knew it was time for a let down performance.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Blount time, run the ball. 49ers will have to do the same lol but we got a good run D.
    Blount, Smallwood, Clement. I'm fine with us getting some practice winning in ugly conditions.

The return... 2018-19

CAN the 49'ers run the ball? I don't know. I haven't seen any of their games. I would guess that they would stuff the box to stop Blount or whoever.

According to the Eagles website, Darby is listed as questionable but he is practicing.

Just wanted to say good game ahead of time lol. Most on our board would consider a closer game a "win" for us with how Philly looks.

If eagles don't score more than 40 or if they give up more than 10 then cowboy fans will declare the cowboys a better team then the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Just wanted to say good game ahead of time lol. Most on our board would consider a closer game a "win" for us with how Philly looks.
    Get outta here with your reverse psychology!

Good luck homie.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

If eagles don't score more than 40 or if they give up more than 10 then cowboy fans will declare the cowboys a better team then the eagles.
    This a completely relevant post...

You have a weird fixation with the Cowboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

i dont see a need to play Darby until after the bye. Denver and SF arent offenses we really should have any trouble with due to their poor QB play. I know Denvers WR's are good and Garcon is alright for SF but they have no one to get them the ball consistently.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast