Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Isn't it obvious at this point that the oline is SO AWFUL that the qb play doesn't matter that much?

Rodgers may be the only guy that could make something of this offense, but I even question that right now

Moore is a good backup.

This oline is shockingly awful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yeah right... Its Tanny ..... Moore sucks, Cutler is average, Tanny is actually pretty good behind this oline.

Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    Yeah right... Its Tanny ..... Moore sucks, Cutler is average, Tanny is actually pretty good behind this oline.
    I still think Cutler is at the same level as Tanny and the oline is worse this season

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

This is why I appreciate the talents of Tannehill. Ofcourse I believe that a QB should be drafted next year, but that doesn't mean that I approve of not having Tannehill start. Tannehill isn't going to make the pro-bowl, but the guy looked really, really good in Gase's offense. And seeing Moore and Cutler just brings it back to having a QB that can improvise well. Tannehill can do that better than both Cutler and Moore.

1. The Kiko hit on Flacco was pure garbage by Kiko! That is how you ruin careers and lives. Flacco was clearly already sliding, and you still lower your shoulder to his head? To me, its a hit that warrants a max 1 game suspension. Kiko is not a dirty player by any means, but that was a dirty hit imo.

2. The OL was hot garbage once again. BAL played us right in making Moore try to beat them. Thats what the FO gets for going cheap on the OG position. No push at all. We played the scrubbiest run defenses the past two weeks and came out looking bad in the run game.

3. The absence of Parker in this game was obvious. Stills is the only legit WR playing last night that could stretch the field. Landry looked lost playing on the perimeter. I still want to keep Landry, but only at slot WR prices. He is not a $11-12M/yr player. That is why Parker is so important to this offense. He is our true #1 WR.

4. DL got gashed in the run game, which really shocked me. Suh with multiple personal fouls was troublesome too. Atleast it came in a blow out loss.

The week and a half off should give these guys a decent breather and let the come back refreshed. Hopefully we have Parker for the OAK game.

Moore had a handful of great improvisational throws that would have put up points but the WRs let him down. he was getting massacred. Cutler would have turned the ball over a ton in this game. Moore to me is the best QB we have

I stopped watching after the first pick 6

why do we run so much when we cant ill never know

best player in the game for us was Moore

we got obliterated by the run and their DL but still had a chance
    1. a screen that should have been 6
    2. Tank pick that should have been 6
    3. fumble before the half that we recovered that we got screwed on
    4. several key drops for big gains including Grant and Landry
    5. a key flag on 3rd down early when we had them stopped that led to a score for them

I knew letting Albert go was a massive blow to our OL

I thought the Kiko hit was unfortunate but I also thought it was clean

its evident that this team badly needs Lamar Jackson

I don't think TJ McDonald would have been able to stop the Maclin TD. that was just way too great a throw to stop

Can we all agree on how important BA was to this o line?
    I hate Omar Kelly but he's right when the unicorns (BA, Pouncey, and James) all play this team was like 7-1.

Kiko's hit was by no means dirty, just unfortunate. Once Flacco started his slide I didn't; see Kiko take another step. Flacco started his slide late and close to Kiko which is why he got rocked. I want my players playing at full game speed 100% of the time and not assume anything. The flag and a fine should be all Kiko gets. I respect the ravens o lineman for sticking up for him and I also respect and love uh going after said Ravens lineman. It definitely got chippy last night. William Hayes (I think it was him) should get a hefty fine for poking A Howard's eye.

Anyone else see where Gase said he had to essentially dumb down the offense for last night? WTF is that all about? I would really hope it's not because of Moore but because of the o line.
    Anyways, all around ugly game but losing by 40 and losing by 4 is the same in the standings. Ravens have our # so move on and be ready for Oakland at home in primetime Sunday night.

Not a good game for anyone.

Moore didn't do anything to secure the starting QB job. That last INT he threw was awful.

Through the games Moore has done just as well as Tanny and Cutler, the difference between the three are minimal. That we are even arguing which QB is the best of the three is very telling of the quality of QB's that we have. All three have had good and bad games and the most recent game seems to dominate the opinion. All three are nothing more than mediocre quality QB's who need to be replaced and we need to draft a QB. I still prefer Moore over the other two but I realize we have three QB's who would be the best backup QB in football and in the lower half in starting QB's

We all know the Oline needs to be upgraded but we are also lacking a 3rd down back and a tight end that would improve the offense

So our coach is a bit pissed.

Gase: "Until our best players put forth some effort, [this offense] will be ****"

"I am going to play guys that know what to do.We’re the worst offense in football. It’s hard to go lower than that”:

Good..

It seems like a lot of people are speculating that the top players Gase is talking about are Ajayi, Landry and Thomas and that Gase is placing a lot of the blame on the playmakers and not the oline. It can't possibly be Parker or Stills because Gase has talked about Pakrer very highly and Stills wouldn't have gotten the contract and captain tag if he wasn't focused. Thomas has already been seeing less snaps and Ajayi got pulled last night. I just hope Gase realizes that his offense is built around a run game that can't run.

Gase has come out and blamed himself a lot over the past 2 years so it's obvious he's tired of defending the players. It's obvious that it's not just coaching. He admitted last night that he has simplified the offense so much that it's predictable. It's ridiculous that in year 2 some players still aren't catching on.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

And Parker hasn't even played the past few weeks and yea Gase loves Stills.

I could also see Tunsil and Pouncey maybe others on the line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12