Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Game 5: Sixers vs. Rockets (10/25/17)

Back home against Houston tonight. Man, this schedule is ****ing brutal haha.

If we can get through the first 20 games with a 8-12, 7-13 record or better, I actually think we'll be in pretty good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Had to pass on free seats the row behind courtside, killing me to be responsible for a change!

as for the game no CP3 and we are only 3 point dogs, this should be a tight game if Embiid and Simmons continue to do their thing. Should be a fast up and down game regardless but this would be a solid win.
    That’s irresponsibly responsible.

We have zero answers for harden. He might drop 60.

Had to pass on free seats the row behind courtside, killing me to be responsible for a change!

as for the game no CP3 and we are only 3 point dogs, this should be a tight game if Embiid and Simmons continue to do their thing. Should be a fast up and down game regardless but this would be a solid win.

Keep it within 10 in the 4th and we have a shot.

We might not have an answer for Harden, they don’t have one for Embiid. Bouts on Simmons is gonna be fun to watch. Guessing we get JJ on Ariza and RoCo on Harden.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    That’s irresponsibly responsible.

We have zero answers for harden. He might drop 60.
    hah good way to put it. but im going to Vegas in a few weeks and tonight is my last week for monitoring my baggo league and i get 120 to do nothing for about 2 hours. did a great job saving side money and dont wanna lose out now. pretty sure i will have another chance or 2 for these seats later on at least. i dont have tix til OKC in December so i would have liked to make it.

No Ariza tonight

Here is your great Houston Rockets’ player story of the day you didn’t ask for:

My buddy was just texting me because he was just eating lunch next to PJ Tucker and his financial manager in the city. He was overhearing their conversation. PJ’s manager was begging/pleading with him to stop spending so much money on sneakers and weapons haha.

I looked into it and apparently it is a legit concern haha https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._J._Tucker

“Tucker is a self-proclaimed "sneakerhead" and stores hundreds of pairs of basketball shoes in at least four different locations across the country.[41] On August 22, 2016, SLAM Magazine named Tucker as the solidified number 1 sneakerhead in the NBA, due to not only the number of shoes he had, but also the quality of some of the shoes he's had. Some of his shoes include rare brands of sneakers from former NBA players such as Shawn Marion, Michael Finley, Josh Howard, and Eddie Jones, as well as some shoes that were previously worn for Fat Joe when he was a member of the Terror Squad.[42]”

My friend also heard him say at lunch, “I own guns in all 50 states. I have 14 guns in my house. One in each room.”

maaaan if i was going it would be fun to yell **** about this at him

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    maaaan if i was going it would be fun to yell **** about this at him
    That reminds me of the one time my buddy and I went to a Phillies game in I think 2009 and we were sitting in RF. The Phillies were playing the Astros when Hunter Pence was their RF. We were heckling him the entire time. My buddy texted a friend to find **** out about Pence and he reported back that in the off-season he broke a glass sliding door that he didn't know was closed and cut himself after being out in the hot tub. We started calling him Hot Tub Hunter and saying **** like "Hot Tub, watch out for that door!" The Astros won but he turned around acknowledged us and smiled at us heckling him and the whole section got up and pointed and chanted and ****. It was pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Just remember when we play the Thunder that Melo is afraid of cats. So raise it.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Just remember when we play the Thunder that Melo is afraid of cats. So raise it.
    Ironic that he's a ***** then isn't it? That's the p word for cat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Is this thing on? We’re up 10!

I jinxed it.

TJ is balling out right now.

this is why we cant win... our ****ing lineups are trash... why the **** is simmons and embiid out at the same time... why the **** is bayless on this team... When bayless doesnt score he is the biggest net negative on the team because he does nothing else... He doesnt defend... He doesnt drive and dish... He stands in a ****ing corner/dribbles pulls up and takes a long shot and gets roasted on the other end

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast