Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, it was the Ravens I was talking about.

I fixed the above post for better clarification.
    hah ok makes sense now
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I was really looking forward to arguably the best DE in the league going up against the best OT in league.

But Griff should get his 8th straight game with a sack. Not sure what the record is.
    I believe the Vikings record is 8. NFL record is 10. Simon Fletcher had 10 in the 1992 season. Bruce Smith (1986) and Kevin Greene (1997) both had 9 consecutive games with a sack. Going to be tough sledding for Griffen to get to 10 facing Trent Williams and Andrew Whitworth in games 9 and 10. Although I have noticed that Zimmer has moved a lot of the DL guys around this season, including putting Everson in at 3T and on the left side of the DL.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

I wouldn't read much into it but Zim was asked if the plan was still for Keenum to start and he shrugged his shoulders and said "we'll see".

It's possible Teddy received a decent bit of first team reps during the week with Keenum being limited with his rib issue. I still highly doubt Teddy is active but Zim did go out of his way to shoot down a report about Teddy not playing because of the slippery field.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Dude sometimes you nail your predictions. I hope you nail this one
    😀

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Myles Garrett is out
    Man I'm laughing my *** off at work. I read your post so fast that I thought it said Ms. Garrett was out. (Facts of Life)

I'm like what the hell is vikingsfan0845 over there doing😂😂😂😂😂😂

I hope we come out and just stomp them. We are definitely the better team and I'm tired of seeing our team play down to our opponents level. If it isn't a resounding victory, or even worse a loss, it will be disappointing. I can understand if we slip up against a tougher opponent, but there is no excuse for losing this weekend. Time to show out and put up a dominating effort! Lets go Vikes!
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Cleveland shouldn't even be able to score on our D

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    I hope we come out and just stomp them. We are definitely the better team and I'm tired of seeing our team play down to our opponents level. If it isn't a resounding victory, or even worse a loss, it will be disappointing. I can understand if we slip up against a tougher opponent, but there is no excuse for losing this weekend. Time to show out and put up a dominating effort! Lets go Vikes!
    So far in the London games this year, the teams that have lost the game have only scored 7 points combined. Lets keep that trend going (while winning of course).

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Cleveland shouldn't even be able to score on our D

Whoever is starting qb for Cleveland is gonna have a long morning.

Ps

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO THE YANKEES 😢

Is this game only on the NFL network?

Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    Is this game only on the NFL network?
    Yes but there might be some streaming available. I know Yahoo and Amazon have both been doing this

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I wouldn't read much into it but Zim was asked if the plan was still for Keenum to start and he shrugged his shoulders and said "we'll see".

It's possible Teddy received a decent bit of first team reps during the week with Keenum being limited with his rib issue. I still highly doubt Teddy is active but Zim did go out of his way to shoot down a report about Teddy not playing because of the slippery field.
    One of the writers made a good point about why the Vikes could/should start Teddy this week. By all means Teddy is physically ready, there is nothing that he shouldn't be able to do.

What better to start him now with a bye week to follow. Allows for us to not only evaluate his play but also truly get a feel on how the knee will do. You have to think that the first few days or heck even that next week his knee will be sore.

Also from a business stand point the Vikes really do need a feel on what they will get from him.

lol, at this Ravens score...33-0.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Whoever is starting qb for Cleveland is gonna have a long morning.

Ps

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO THE YANKEES [emoji22]
    Ya I'm fully expecting multiple turnovers from Kizer. I'll be shocked if this isn't a blowout. Something like 24-0.
    They couldn't hit on the road. They're young tho. It was a good experience. First time in a long time I haven't been as mad about them getting knocked out. Was just sad bc I had more fun watching this year's team than any in a long time. They'll be back tho.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ya I'm fully expecting multiple turnovers from Kizer. I'll be shocked if this isn't a blowout. Something like 24-0.
    They couldn't hit on the road. They're young tho. It was a good experience. First time in a long time I haven't been as mad about them getting knocked out. Was just sad bc I had more fun watching this year's team than any in a long time. They'll be back tho.

Ya the Yankees weren't supposed to be ready yet and they gave it one hell of a run. Baseball has got some good young teams for years to come.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast