Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I guess I'm not all that worried about the 2nd half schedule. The best team we face is the Rams and that game is at home. 3 games in a row on the road is definitely a tough task but I think we can beat all those teams.

Agreed on the QB situation. I just want to see Teddy out there and see where he's at. If he struggles for a couple games then hopefully Sam is ready and if not we have to hope we can somehow get deep into the playoffs with Case.

Does anybody know what happened to Remmers? I even missed the announcement on it during the game so I have no idea what happened.
    Remmers was pulled with concussion symptoms sometime in the 1st QRT I think.

Overall I am happy we won, a little bit of a shaky start but the Browns clearly put a lot into their game plan to slow down the vikings pass rush and Kizer played his most poised game to date.

The BYE week should get everyone healthy and Washington doesn't seem like too much of threat to be honest.

I am okay with whoever they decide to start. I know that Zimmer loves Teddy but I have to believe that they will roll with Case UNLESS Teddy actually is outperforming him in practice. There is no way they put him in just because he's Teddy. So if he does get the start I expect it's because he has shown enough in practice to earn it.

SKOL

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Remmers was pulled with concussion symptoms sometime in the 1st QRT I think.

Overall I am happy we won, a little bit of a shaky start but the Browns clearly put a lot into their game plan to slow down the vikings pass rush and Kizer played his most poised game to date.

The BYE week should get everyone healthy and Washington doesn't seem like too much of threat to be honest.

I am okay with whoever they decide to start. I know that Zimmer loves Teddy but I have to believe that they will roll with Case UNLESS Teddy actually is outperforming him in practice. There is no way they put him in just because he's Teddy. So if he does get the start I expect it's because he has shown enough in practice to earn it.

SKOL
    I absolutely agree with the bolded. By all accounts, Teddy has looked great during practice. We will see in a couple weeks.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    And you clearly have a hard on for carter

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    And also wasnt he that crazy t-jack supporter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    There is a chance we have Sam and teddy healthy after the bye. Whats the saying, "you have two good qb's then you have none"?

I really don't see Sam playing any time soon. Hasn't practiced in weeks and still looks uncomfortable on his knee whenever you see him on the sidelines. Also by all indications (Rapoport and others) he still is injured. I think its Teddy's team going forward unless he falls flat.

There is a chance we have Sam and teddy healthy after the bye. Whats the saying, "you have two good qb's then you have none"?

Its very unfortunate but Sam is not coming back this year. That really sucks to say. He also needs to retire at the end of the year.

Put it this way, what would they do if both Sam and Teddy were healthy? Have 3 QBs active?

Chances are, if they decide to activate Teddy, Sam goes on IR and never sees the field as a Viking again.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Put it this way, what would they do if both Sam and Teddy were healthy? Have 3 QBs active?

Chances are, if they decide to activate Teddy, Sam goes on IR and never sees the field as a Viking again.
    Exactly, teddy gets activated and its over for Sam in Minnesota. I hope he didnt buy a house.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Two potentially long TDs were left on the field by Keenum:

I swear we are both on twitter at the same times and follow the same people. Both of those are cringe worthy misses and goes to show that Case is more or less a 1 read QB. The reason why its moderately successful here is because his first read normally is either Diggs or Thielen so you've got a pretty good shot of them being open.

Two potentially long TDs were left on the field by Keenum:

2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

oh man that hurts to watch. The first one to Diggs is a little more obvious than the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    oh man that hurts to watch. The first one to Diggs is a little more obvious than the second one.
    The second one worries me more because he had time to check the backside of the play and go through his progression but he stayed locked on his first read, even when he wasn't open.

The first one I give him a bit of a pass because his first read was open and it was on a designed screen pass. He still needs to look up and check Diggs but more often then not you're throwing that ball to the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    The second one worries me more because he had time to check the backside of the play and go through his progression but he stayed locked on his first read, even when he wasn't open.

The first one I give him a bit of a pass because his first read was open and it was on a designed screen pass. He still needs to look up and check Diggs but more often then not you're throwing that ball to the screen.
    The second one is odd because it looks like he locked in on Tread and even did a pump fake to bring that Safety over.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    The second one is odd because it looks like he locked in on Tread and even did a pump fake to bring that Safety over.
    Exactly. He never even went through his progression and then threw the ball out of bounds.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011