Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There is no end to length people will go to rather than admit they were wrong.

For years it was Tannehill was the weakness/ We should start Moore/ Sign X or Y QB.

Now the magic tonic is a rookie QB.

This could be the dumbest thread ever put on this board.

Cousins is a crappier version of Tannehill

Draft some damn lineman!!!!!!!

Interior and Tackles

Its not hard. WHEN EVERY SINGLE QB HAS THE SAME EXACT ISSUE ITS NOT THEM ITS THE DAMN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutler, Tannehill, Moore, Fales are not the reason Ajayi is getting hit 3 yards deep. And dont give me this its cause they arent afraid of the pass crap. There are 15 teams in the NFL without a quality starter and their running backs dont get smacked 3 yards deep every play. THIS ISNT madden JESUS

GET A DAMN CLUE

Alright now calm down, people just like to throw out ideas even if they won't happen.

we need OL that is without question but we also need a QB. an OL will not save the QBs we have

In my opinion we also need a 3rd down back and a Tight end to go along with a QB and a offensive line.

Anyone seen that play where Moore got sacked because Damien Williams missed his block? Damien Williams will be out of the league in 2 years.

we can go Quenton Nelson in R1 and Baker Mayfield in R2. trade Tannehill. sign Jimmy Graham.

solves so much

The Dolphins should sign Jesus Christ. I mean he has to be good. He is omnipotent. He could see blitzes anticipate throws. And turn gatorade into wine. Lord knows us Phins fans could use it... am I right?
    In addition that would also get us the inside path to signing the Holy Ghost and God himself... God. That would sure up the offense defense and special teams. Maybe throw Buddah out there at tackle. I mean when you sign the son of God anything is possible. While we are at it lets give OJ a ring. He's in Florida now. I mean how can it hurt right. I know he has off the field baggage but that will help us get him cheap!!!!
    Thoughts?

Wrong thread
    Last edited by Wrench; 10-29-2017 at 11:26 AM.

I just want Lamar Jackson that is all lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12