Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 498 of 509 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 7635
  1. #7456
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Dallas wouldn't do this... they give up the best pick and the best player? It's not like they need to save money either. Denver also wants to shed cap, not take on more.
    Ok, flip Lee to Dallas w/ Dotson and Have Thomas to Denver since his last yr isn't guaranteed.

    Knicks receives Harrison Barnes, Kenneth Faried, 5th pick, 14th pick

    Denver receives Lance Thomas, 2018 2nd round pick (Knicks)

    Dallas receives Tim Hardaway Jr, Courtney Lee, Damyean Dotson, 9th pick

    Hell, I'll even add Burk...i want Bamba
    Last edited by KnickVeteran; 06-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.

  2. #7457
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Valley stream, NY
    Posts
    5,264
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Winning in Indiana is not even close to the same as winning a title with The Knicks. Hell im not sure there is a situation in all of sports that would be the same.
    Just sounds like homer thinking to me - Don't think anyone makes there decision based on that
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often




  3. #7458
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    661
    Have not seen a lot of Wiggins, but he doesnt seem to have that "dog" in him. It'll be better for our cap space to develop our own SF or at least find a cheaper option

  4. #7459
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Have not seen a lot of Wiggins, but he doesnt seem to have that "dog" in him. It'll be better for our cap space to develop our own SF or at least find a cheaper option
    This. All of this.

  5. #7460
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Posts
    4,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Just sounds like homer thinking to me - Don't think anyone makes there decision based on that
    Not at all... The Knicks haven't won a title 40+ years!!!

  6. #7461
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    27,505
    Read the Grizz want to get rid of parsons badly. Shopping pick 4 with him

    Parsons +4 for Lee + 9?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #7462
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,147
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Read the Grizz want to get rid of parsons badly. Shopping pick 4 with him

    Parsons +4 for Lee + 9?
    Parsons is 50mil of dead money. Take Noah's dead money of 34mill +9 and we're talking business.

  8. #7463
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Parsons is 50mil of dead money. Take Noah's dead money of 34mill +9 and we're talking business.
    Obviously Iíd be down for that but not sure they would lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #7464
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,060
    Noah in the gym working hard. I know Fizdale going to bring back that MVP/DPOY Noah.

  10. #7465
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Noah in the gym working hard. I know Fizdale going to bring back that MVP/DPOY Noah.
    Never happen. I do think he can play 15 mins a game
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  11. #7466
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    661
    I'm hoping Fiz can get some solid ball out of Noah. I think he brings the intangibles Fiz wants from his players. The two of them could set the culture for the team. Expecting Noah to do what Thompson does for the Cavs may be too much to ask, but it would be refreshing.

  12. #7467
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    661
    Depending on who we draft, still sign me up for going after Jabari.

  13. #7468
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    Ok, flip Lee to Dallas w/ Dotson and Have Thomas to Denver since his last yr isn't guaranteed.

    Knicks receives Harrison Barnes, Kenneth Faried, 5th pick, 14th pick

    Denver receives Lance Thomas, 2018 2nd round pick (Knicks)

    Dallas receives Tim Hardaway Jr, Courtney Lee, Damyean Dotson, 9th pick

    Hell, I'll even add Burk...i want Bamba
    Stop with all these ridiculous trades and maneuvers. Let the draft proceed , give the nbew coach time to work with the personnel , save your money until next year and relax and chill out.

  14. #7469
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,285
    Knicks, Memphis, Minnesota

    Knicks receives Chandler Parsons, Cole Aldrich, 4th pick

    Memphis receives Jamal Crawford, Lance Thomas, Ron Baker, 2018 2nd round pick

    Minnesota receives Tim Hardaway Jr

  15. #7470
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    Knicks, Memphis, Minnesota

    Knicks receives Chandler Parsons, Cole Aldrich, 4th pick

    Memphis receives Jamal Crawford, Lance Thomas, Ron Baker, 2018 2nd round pick

    Minnesota receives Tim Hardaway Jr

    Wish we could do it. Thatíll never happen lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •