Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 510 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    I still wish we would have got Jerami Grant in that Melo deal. I really fill like he is the ideal PF to play next to KP and Willy. Having KP at the 5 and an athletic 4 like Grant who can switch and guard any position would be everything. These are the type of acquisitions common fans sleep on. I hope we grab this kid or a similar player this offseason.

KAnter and a heavily protected first for Bledsoe . Basically a first they'll never see lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I still wish we would have got Jerami Grant in that Melo deal. I really fill like he is the ideal PF to play next to KP and Willy. Having KP at the 5 and an athletic 4 like Grant who can switch and guard any position would be everything. These are the type of acquisitions common fans sleep on. I hope we grab this kid or a similar player this offseason.
    Us common folk already know KP's best position basketball wise and long term health wise is at the 4 for the next couple seasons

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    KAnter and a heavily protected first for Bledsoe . Basically a first they'll never see lol
    Lol naaa doubt the suns do it. Its interesting tho

I guess we're not gonna trade willy

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Lol naaa doubt the suns do it. Its interesting tho
    Yeah I doubt it too haha
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    How about a risk reward type of deal if Knicks have top 5 bad record they get the pick if not they get Noah instead....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    How about a risk reward type of deal if Knicks have top 5 bad record they get the pick if not they get Noah instead....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    That would be funny

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Well clearly in the game against Brown and the Celtics we need a real two way SF. We are too undersized on d.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

From Trey Rodriguez

#Knicks interest in Moe Harkless remains constant. Also told they’re definitely playing guys to try to increase their trade value.

Saw this this morning.. Doesn't surprise me. At all.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    From Trey Rodriguez

#Knicks interest in Moe Harkless remains constant. Also told they’re definitely playing guys to try to increase their trade value.

I think it's awesome that your last post from last night, led into your first post this morning.

He's a very good defender at the SF and his O should improve. This is the type of guy for whom I would consider moving Willy or Dotson.
    It's an interesting question, but would you give up a protected first for him?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think it's awesome that your last post from last night, led into your first post this morning.

He's a very good defender at the SF and his O should improve. This is the type of guy for whom I would consider moving Willy or Dotson.
    No 1st and no to Dotson. Willy maybe but that is not a position of need for them. They have Nurkic and they just drafted a big. Not because I do not like Willy. We have too many bigs on this team. We need a point guard and a small forward

From Trey Rodriguez

This is absolutely believable and makes sense to do but not at the detriment of the young players like Willy (and Frank once he finally gets healthy and on the court). I think the Knicks can pull some good deals at the deadline potentially for late 1st rounders.

The big question for me is, if Kanter keeps playing like he is would you flip him for a 1st or would it take a Mozgov to the Cavs type deal (2 1sts? - also for those who wanted David Griffin never forget he made this trade). Or do people really think he should just stay as part of the Knicks future since he is young still and very skilled offensively and on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

Thank you.

Knicks need a PG and a SF. We all know this. We don't know what Frank is. Maybe he is a 3 year project, maybe we should find out though. Just stash him away unless we get blown away. A 19 year old with soft tissue injuries from overuse on a young body, not really that much of a problem. I'd keep him personally.

RE: SF. We may have to draft one. Getting a really good one changes our team completely. THJR is playing hurt (ankle) and he is out of position sometimes, once we get that SF, this should balance it out. I like Harkless, but I wont rush to a deal, that's how we've gotten robbed in the past. We can afford to be patient.

Thank you.

Knicks need a PG and a SF. We all know this. We don't know what Frank is. Maybe he is a 3 year project, maybe we should find out though. Just stash him away unless we get blown away. A 19 year old with soft tissue injuries from overuse on a young body, not really that much of a problem. I'd keep him personally.

RE: SF. We may have to draft one. Getting a really good one changes our team completely. THJR is playing hurt (ankle) and he is out of position sometimes, once we get that SF, this should balance it out. I like Harkless, but I wont rush to a deal, that's how we've gotten robbed in the past. We can afford to be patient.
    I said it when we got him, he is a 6th man we are paying like a high end starter. He's a poor mans Jamal Crawford. That in itself isn't an issue but just like Crawford, JR Smith, Aaron Aflalo, and others over the years we take a good role player and try and make them a number 1 or 2 option. They aren't and they won't be just because you pay them like it.