Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 484 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7253
    I wish Perry could figure out how to get the Cav's to give up the Net's first round pick.

Jr has been pure garbage and Lee would be amazing for them. They can have our Bulls 2nd

Back to the Cav's they really need a Lee badly, JR has been playing poorly and can use Jack much better option than Calderon.

Maybe desperation will happen and we can get that Nets 1st ,

And that Thompson contract is really looking almost as bad as Noah's.

It's funny that a bunch of us just rotated to Stanley Johnson. I was literally just plugging away at the trade machine with NY and Detroit. There are some interesting combos. Including Avery Bradly's expiring deal.

"Maybe desperation will happen and we can get that Nets 1st "

, l can't believe they would give up the Nets pick for Lee. No way.

HoopsHype

Verified account

@hoopshype
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Knicks to waive Ramon Sessions. http://bit.ly/2AY1Jfz

KP is going through a tough time, but hey that's part of developing. KP has to get this "Melo ball" out of his system. He has to learn there are others to ways to win a game, other than jacking up shots. I think KP will be just fine if he works on impacting the game by playing winning ball, rather than just jacking up shots. KP can still be a cornerstone of the franchise, without having to be our "all world" scorer.

I don't think they will give up the Nets picks for just Lee. However a deal of Lee, O'Quinn and Jack for that pick Frye and Shumpert might get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I don't think they will give up the Nets picks for just Lee. However a deal of Lee, O'Quinn and Jack for that pick Frye and Shumpert might get it done.
    I would venture to say..that Nets pick is going nowhere..unless MAYBE someone takes the Thompson contract AND gives them something to help them win now - with Lebron likely leaving they are going to want/need that piece - to rebuild..now their own pick I see being moved....which would certainly be a more obtainable for what we have to offer

I think Cleveland is playing possum with the Nets pick. This upcoming draft has the top five as really talented. Brooklynn would currently be in the 9th spot in the draft unless the lotto moves them up. I do not see Brooklynn getting worse this year but better. Cleveland is trying to create the perception the pick is more valuable than it is. The pick is worth more than Coutney Lee but not worth a Demarcus Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post

I was looking at the very same thing, because Thompson has turned into a major bust for them and they are stuck for 3years, bad move by Clev which can make Lebron move on.

I think getting both Q and Lee, will help get a pick back, we get the expiring contract of Frye who spreads the court and take Shumps 2yr deal but I want no part of JR's 3 yr deal.

I'm thinking about how well both Lee and Q will play with AI, Lebron and Love?? JR now comes off the bench with Korver and Thompson and maybe Rose,

If Jack sweetens the pot for the Nets first and we give up those three, I'd have to say I'm in because now that opens up playing time for both Trey and Frank and Jack if returning will not be a focal point for our future.

We lose Q for nothing next year, which actually means the trade comes down to Lee for a Nets first and we keep Shump for this year and next.

Nah. Their ganna go after Jordan
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Nah. Their ganna go after Jordan
    make it work?

Clips are not taking back Thompsons 3 yr deal at 17m per, that would be suicide for a club not going anywhere this year, they want a first back and salaries have to come close.

I'm thinking Clips will not be able to move him and why he is not a Buck yet, how would anyone give up a first for a guy that is a FA next year and still thinks he's worth 20M?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y96ekvbc

Knicks get:

JR
    Shumpert
    Frye
    Nets first round pick

Cavs get:

Hardaway
    KOQ
    Lee
    Hernangomez
    Chicago second round pick
    Knicks 2019 pick lottery protected in 2019, top 10 protected in 2020, top 5 protected in 2021, unprotected in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y96ekvbc

Knicks get:

JR
    Shumpert
    Frye
    Nets first round pick

Cavs get:

Hardaway
    KOQ
    Lee
    Hernangomez
    Chicago second round pick
    Knicks 2019 pick lottery protected in 2019, top 10 protected in 2020, top 5 protected in 2021, unprotected in 2022.
    any more ex knicks you want back lol

you are joking with this, sarcasm? I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    any more ex knicks you want back lol

you are joking with this, sarcasm? I hope so
    Why would this be sarcasm?

I thought you were being sarcastic when you said the Cavs would be interested in trading the Nets pick for just Courtney Lee lol.