Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 293 of 317 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4754
  1. #4381
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    I'm sick of Jeff!

  2. #4382
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,042
    Jack and Beasley should be cut, not realistic members of rebuild.

  3. #4383
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    I'm sick of Jeff!
    Why does he like Lance Thomas some dame much he sucks

  4. #4384
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabama View Post
    Why does he like Lance Thomas some dame much he sucks
    Don't ask me lol, I have no idea what anyone sees in Lance. Dude flat out sucks.

  5. #4385
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    21,582
    The tank is officially rolling fellas. Stop complaining, this is a good thing.

  6. #4386
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,714
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    The tank is officially rolling fellas. Stop complaining, this is a good thing.
    the knicks officially have the 9th worst record in the league... Tank is rolling, the thing is teams ahead of the Knicks are losing like crazy too, lol

  7. #4387
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    232
    So in Perry's first trade deadline with the NY Knicks the net haul looks a lot better then it did after move #1...

    Overall he traded:

    Willy + Doug

    for

    Mudiay + (net added)2nd rounder

    I can't be mad at the haul of this combination of moves. I, like most here, didn't quite understand yesterday's trade but seeing the Unikornet (who's path was cleared by the Willy trade) looking a bit like a longer version of Frank Kaminsky today along with adding the untapped potential of Mudiay...

    My confidence has been renewed in Perry and his plan to build this team going forward...

    Now let's lose every game left and get into those top 5 picks...

  8. #4388
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,119
    You dont cut Beasley, he is very talented, young, and can score at will be tha case..

  9. #4389
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    2,392
    Anyone notice the UniKornet

  10. #4390
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    Anyone notice the UniKornet
    Cigar is to Cigarette as Unicorn is to UniKornet...

    Haha.. But in all seriousness in today's NBA who's a more valuable piece? A Banger down low with soft hands who plays No D or a Stretch 5 who blocks shots & hits 3's?

    Maybe this guy Perry knows more than we give him credit for....

  11. #4391
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    East New York Brooklyn
    Posts
    20,674
    Crazy trade idea.

    Warriors get Tim Hardaway Jr
    Knicks get Play Thompson

    Why the warriors do this. With KD contract ending soon and Bell due for a big contract they just won't have money to resign Klay unless they gut half their roster. Even with bird rights you cant go pass a certain dollar amount on the tax line. Tim is a very cost efficient player at 25 going on 26 for a few more years

    Why the Knicks do this. We clear Tim contract in 2019 and have Klay bird rights. With a high 2018 lottery pick and the natural growth of some players we can be serious contenders in the 2019 market. Instead of clearing cap for Klay we can have his bird rights, sign a big time player then resign Klay

  12. #4392
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,872
    They can get a better package on a rookie deal for Play. They won't settle for an inconsistent player making a lot of money.

  13. #4393
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,872
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    Cigar is to Cigarette as Unicorn is to UniKornet...

    Haha.. But in all seriousness in today's NBA who's a more valuable piece? A Banger down low with soft hands who plays No D or a Stretch 5 who blocks shots & hits 3's?

    Maybe this guy Perry knows more than we give him credit for....
    How about both. As both would be making next to nothing. Then improving 1s trade value if you are dead set on trading him.

  14. #4394
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Posts
    4,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic:32163096
    Crazy trade idea.

    Warriors get Tim Hardaway Jr
    Knicks get Play Thompson

    Why the warriors do this. With KD contract ending soon and Bell due for a big contract they just won't have money to resign Klay unless they gut half their roster. Even with bird rights you cant go pass a certain dollar amount on the tax line. Tim is a very cost efficient player at 25 going on 26 for a few more years

    Why the Knicks do this. We clear Tim contract in 2019 and have Klay bird rights. With a high 2018 lottery pick and the natural growth of some players we can be serious contenders in the 2019 market. Instead of clearing cap for Klay we can have his bird rights, sign a big time player then resign Klay
    Bell isn't due for a big contract... He's a rookie. I do think GS trades Klay before his contract is up. It will not be for Timmy straight up. It'd be more along the line of Timmy, O'Quinn, Beasley and picks.

  15. #4395
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    East New York Brooklyn
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Bell isn't due for a big contract... He's a rookie. I do think GS trades Klay before his contract is up. It will not be for Timmy straight up. It'd be more along the line of Timmy, O'Quinn, Beasley and picks.
    With the way bell will be playing he will get big money on the open market. He expires after next season

    I know it's not a straight up swap tho. Just the main piece but as I said crazy trade idea lol. I wonder how gs will handle Klay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •