Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 419 of 556 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 8328
    Or sign Jeff Green for a one year stop gap deal. He looks good playing with the Cavs.

Kyrie Irving / trey Burke / frank nil
    Klay Thompson / Timmy / baker
    Kwai / Dotson / lance
    Kp / Beasley / Hicks
    Kanter / oquin / KORNET

Coach Marc Jackson
    AST coach Patrick Ewing
    Defense coach Charles Oakley

Gm Allan Houston

please let kanter decline!

Kanter is not leaving guaranteed money not unless knicks offer him a bigger deal he wants to stay here at all cost so quit dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Kanter is not leaving guaranteed money not unless knicks offer him a bigger deal he wants to stay here at all cost so quit dreaming.
    This may be his last chance to get that pay day he wants. 2019 has more marque names. I'm just hoping the Knicks dont ante up that long term deal for him. I expect him to opt out

Does anyone have the exact figures for cap space if Kanter and Oquinn opt out?
    I saw somewhere we're over the cap by 5 mil...KOQ and Kanter make a combined 22 mil so I'm guessing $17 mil? If that's accurate, trading courtney lee and Mud could get us 30 mil in cap space this summer?

Kanter is going to opt out but I don't know if we could use his cap hold in this years free agency. On another note I'm hoping the Knicks but a pick late in the 1st rd or high in the second round.

2nd rd players who would fit the mold going forward:

Bruce Brown
    Shake Milton, Crazy talent 6-6, 7-0 reach, he's gonna crush the work outs,
    Devonte Graham
    Chandler Hutchinson
    Caleb Martin (Twin)
    Kieta Diop
    Maritz Wagner
    Hamido Diallo
    Jarred Vanderbilt, is he comes out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    This may be his last chance to get that pay day he wants. 2019 has more marque names. I'm just hoping the Knicks dont ante up that long term deal for him. I expect him to opt out
    Right, and let's not forget....he had his best year - as a starter. That's what you want, to cash in long term on your best year. There are no guarantees. He cannot take that gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Does anyone have the exact figures for cap space if Kanter and Oquinn opt out?
    I saw somewhere we're over the cap by 5 mil...KOQ and Kanter make a combined 22 mil so I'm guessing $17 mil? If that's accurate, trading courtney lee and Mud could get us 30 mil in cap space this summer?
    If you are trying to refill that cap figure with other retread players, please save it.
    We need to roll over that money to the following year and continue developing young players next year.

I'm sorry bro, but we need to cut to the chase on this one.

I'm hoping we can shed Kanter, Thomas, and Lee's contracts this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    If you are trying to refill that cap figure with other retread players, please save it.
    We need to roll over that money to the following year and continue developing young players next year.

I'm sorry bro, but we need to cut to the chase on this one.
    Lol I hear you but we'd still have to round out the roster...I'm hoping for Noah to bounce back and produce at least 20 min per game for 60 games. I'm ok with moving on from Kanter and KOQ but we need bigs, We need to bring back beasley who's gonna command more money, plenty of holes to fill. Im hoping we trade C Lee as I'd like to see Dotson get more minutes as well.

Man Noah really got us strapped...he may be the worst center to don a knick jersey ever...and that's saying a lot when we had jerome james. I don't think any of us saw Noah playing 30 games in 2 years for a variety of reasons.

Lol I hear you but we'd still have to round out the roster...I'm hoping for Noah to bounce back and produce at least 20 min per game for 60 games. I'm ok with moving on from Kanter and KOQ but we need bigs, We need to bring back beasley who's gonna command more money, plenty of holes to fill. Im hoping we trade C Lee as I'd like to see Dotson get more minutes as well.

Man Noah really got us strapped...he may be the worst center to don a knick jersey ever...and that's saying a lot when we had jerome james. I don't think any of us saw Noah playing 30 games in 2 years for a variety of reasons.
    Yeah I believe Noah will play.
    Remember those backup C\PF minutes will go to Kornet. I'm not worried about C honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    That's what this one reporter tweeted. He was like you don't decline almost $19M unless you know there's an offer coming form some team. I would not be surprised if the knicks gave him a long-term offer at a lesser annual value. It makes no sense for him to opt out of a $19M deal. He's a similar player to Monroe, the bucks were begging teams to take him and nobody wanted him. In FA a 2yr $19M might be a pretty good offer for him. It really makes no sense as to why he's opting out.

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    That's what this one reporter tweeted. He was like you don't decline almost $19M unless you know there's an offer coming form some team. I would not be surprised if the knicks gave him a long-term offer at a lesser annual value. It makes no sense for him to opt out of a $19M deal. He's a similar player to Monroe, the bucks were begging teams to take him and nobody wanted him. In FA a 2yr $19M might be a pretty good offer for him. It really makes no sense as to why he's opting out.
    Monroes game can't sniff Kanters game - Kanter is a way better player IMO

Monroes game can't sniff Kanters game - Kanter is a way better player IMO
    i'd take MOnroe over Kanter. Monroe is more versatile, much better passer, slightly better on D... he's playing well for BOS.

either way there isnt much of a difference, same kind of player... 15-20mpg back up big on a good team. just depends what you prefer.