Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 484 of 484 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484
Results 7,246 to 7,253 of 7253
    Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    The Knicks have a decent player in Frank Half Smokes, but the Knicsk missed the mark on DSJ and Mitchell due to their whack scouts and Phil's assesment of a Triangle type guar not a PG. Once the Phil and the Triangle was gone then you saw the flaws and weaknesses of Half smokes.

So glad they fired the whole scouting team, and hopefully MIlls and Perry will get it right this time and draft a guy we actually heard of or have seen with their own eye's not blindly choosing a player from Europe that played only 7 or 8 minutes on their team.
    Yes, this still pisses off. But i really hope Frank works out for us. Because one can now question, how more ahead in our plans would we be if we had drafted Mitchell or DSJ see the end result of the first season. But still need to give Frank time, he may be a top defender, guarding the leagues best fast guards. That would be spectacular for us!

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    Yes, this still pisses off. But i really hope Frank works out for us. Because one can now question, how more ahead in our plans would we be if we had drafted Mitchell or DSJ see the end result of the first season. But still need to give Frank time, he may be a top defender, guarding the leagues best fast guards. That would be spectacular for us!
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    How would we be more ahead in our plans with DSJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313:32361767

How would we be more ahead in our plans with DSJ?
    Because DSJ lead the Mavs to more wins on a less talented team.... Oh wait

What makes me so sick not only did they pass on DSJ but the Rookie of the Year in Donavan Mitchell, Greenwich Conn kid. His parents are from Mty. Vernon. That would have been a treat for us all. Do not doubt the talent opinions of Coach Calipari or Rick Pitino.

Hence the Knicks need to trade down to the Clippers for Knox and pick up Loniie Walker or Shai Gilgeous-Alexander while there at it.

Yeah man dsj definitely would have made the Knicks a spectacular team that would have played so much better that we all would have been so impressed with the direction of the team . Thereís no question about it that dsj is the missing link for sure dude , if you canít see that than you must be smoking some good stuff man because itís so obvious that dsj is clearly by far the much better player than frank and for sure will 100% be the better player in long run for the Knicks .
    Thatís so easy to see in year one !
    How can anyone not see that in the first year of these 19 year old kids that are just learning how to play in the nba ? Smh !!!
    Oh my god !!!....
    LOL

IM just messing around man . Just busting ya chops

Now if were talking about Donavan than thatís a different story ..
    Heís going to be special .
    But at this point thereís no telling how good or bad any of them will be 3 years from now who knows frank could end up being the better of the 3... no one can see that far ahead