Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,240

    Eagles LT Jason Peters carted off field after injuring knee

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-injured-knee


    sucks for them but i thought it was stupid signing him back in the first place nomatter how good he is because of age and injuries... now he is probably done.. its being reported he tore 2 ligaments.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,491
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-injured-knee


    sucks for them but i thought it was stupid signing him back in the first place nomatter how good he is because of age and injuries... now he is probably done.. its being reported he tore 2 ligaments.
    Initial reports from team saying it may not be as serious as they first expected.

    On the other hand, Hicks may be done, Achilles.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,240
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Initial reports from team saying it may not be as serious as they first expected.

    On the other hand, Hicks may be done, Achilles.
    the thing is i think your guys defense can afford to lose 1 or 2 moving parts outside of the defensive front 4 but Peters or Lane missing seems to equal diseaster. Though I feel like Wentz has the rodgers/brees/brady feel to him where he is going to just carry nomatter who protects him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    36,026
    Makes me kinda wish Duane Brown didn't report back...

    Maybe see if Branden Albert is actually worth something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    920
    Not specul ting yet until final report comes out. Either way, it didn't look good

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,357
    Officially a torn ACL and MCL.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    12,916
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Officially a torn ACL and MCL.
    ****...

    RIP left side of Eagles offensive line

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    36,026
    Most likely the 2nd best lineman and 2nd best defensemen out for the Eagles in one game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,598
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Most likely the 2nd best lineman and 2nd best defensemen out for the Eagles in one game.
    That sucks. Have to add, go in house, work with Big V and game plan to help him out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,943
    ****ing hell. Peters and Hicks are huge losses. JP has been playing great this season despite his age.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,658
    Two great LT's in Peters and Thomas potentially having career ending injuries in the same week is devastating.

    PROCESSING

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,491
    Never was sold on JP.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,943
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Two great LT's in Peters and Thomas potentially having career ending injuries in the same week is devastating.
    I don't think Peters is going to retire unless we somehow win the Super Bowl this year, which I think is unlikely especially because Hicks is also out for the year and because our secondary is still suspect despite the good results when the DL brings pressure. But you can't blitz against a QB like Brady or Brees as we did with Cousins last night and get the same result. Essentially it would require Wentz to play three or four lights-out games in a row.

    In case the team looks promising but gets bounced from the playoffs, I can't imagine JP would not be motivated to play next season. He absolutely wants that ring. Maybe it could mean a move inside to LG though, if the injury affects his agility, which it probably will.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Never was sold on JP.
    What does that mean? Just curious

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,943
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post
    What does that mean? Just curious
    "I'm not sold on player x" is a running joke that started with someone (I don't remember) saying he wasn't sold on a player (I don't remember), who is now having a great year. I believe it was Zach Ertz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •