Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Can't the new Pokemon games only play on 3DS though?
    You have to assume all new major Pokemon titles will now come out on the Switch.

A new true Pokemon title (no spinoff) and a new Smash Bros are rumored, but no official statements that I've seen yet. That said, from a profit standpoint, it's a no brainer so I think we should all be shocked if we don't see both in 2018, or at the very least trailers with a 2019 release date.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Can't the new Pokemon games only play on 3DS though?
    Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will play on the 2DS XL and the 3DS XL. Those are the latest pokemon games out now.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    You guys should consider going to the new 2ds xl. It's lighter and better fits in the pocket, and the sd card is in the front, no need to unscrew the back panel off to get to it. It;s only 150, you can get some of the money back if you trade in the 3ds after you do the system transfer.
    If I played my 3ds ever I probably would. But I haven't even turned it on in probably 6 months so just not worth it for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I saw that one and I believe eb has an accessory kit with theirs for the same price $80 with the console for $450. They had odyssey bundles already so I assume they will have something else fairly soon.
    EB is still a thing? I haven't seen one of these stores in forever. Like probably 10 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    EB is still a thing? I haven't seen one of these stores in forever. Like probably 10 years or so.

I think it's mostly in Canada now. GameStop killed them in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    This was my mindset for the last two months, and I finally just caved and bought it. It's well worth the full price, but totally understand waiting it out for the bundle.

Who knows if/when that will be though, demand is high enough for the system that they don't need to present any deals.
    I'm not actually the biggest fan of zelda (just because it's usually too "smart" for a guy like me) even though it probably is a really good game.

Just waiting for Pokemon to come out or games like Super Smash Bros or Mario Party. Doesn't seem like there is a Switch games market yet anyway out there to buy used games and I generally do not pay full price on games.

We have no "Gamestop" here. Only EB Games. Same thing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    You have to assume all new major Pokemon titles will now come out on the Switch.

A new true Pokemon title (no spinoff) and a new Smash Bros are rumored, but no official statements that I've seen yet. That said, from a profit standpoint, it's a no brainer so I think we should all be shocked if we don't see both in 2018, or at the very least trailers with a 2019 release date.

Sorry I meant the newest ones like Pokemon Moon and Sun or whatever it is. I didn't play after Black and White because the new generations, X/Y and Sun/Moon, were for the 3DS and I didn't have one.

But yea, the next Pokemon game that will be released will probably be on the Switch (which will cause a spike in sales after it levels off a bit).

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will play on the 2DS XL and the 3DS XL. Those are the latest pokemon games out now.
    Yea I don't have a 2DS/3DS so I will just have to wait until a good emulator comes out.

I'm not actually the biggest fan of zelda (just because it's usually too "smart" for a guy like me) even though it probably is a really good game.

Just waiting for Pokemon to come out or games like Super Smash Bros or Mario Party. Doesn't seem like there is a Switch games market yet anyway out there to buy used games and I generally do not pay full price on games.
    Totally fair - this is the first Zelda game I've ever played, I'm a horrible gamer haha. I mostly got the switch because I wanted Odyssey, and I thought I might be able to convince my girlfriend to give it a shot. She loves it too.

Going to get Splatoon 2 for us to play as well (haven't played Splatoon and really I have no idea what it's like but I've seen it recommended for casual, fun multiplayer).

Other than those two and giving Zelda a shot... not too much out there that I'm aware of at this point. There's a good indie market I've been told. Mario Kart is great but it's just the WiiU version ported. Need me some Smash Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

We have no "Gamestop" here. Only EB Games. Same thing anyway.
    I honestly think the one closest to me is called "Gamestop by EB Games" and the gamestop.com redirects to ebgames.ca in Canada at least.

I honestly think the one closest to me is called "Gamestop by EB Games" and the gamestop.com redirects to ebgames.ca in Canada at least.
    Yea, they were bought (or merged) but I think Gamestop wasn't in Canada before so they just kept everything as EB Games in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Totally fair - this is the first Zelda game I've ever played, I'm a horrible gamer haha. I mostly got the switch because I wanted Odyssey, and I thought I might be able to convince my girlfriend to give it a shot. She loves it too.

Going to get Splatoon 2 for us to play as well (haven't played Splatoon and really I have no idea what it's like but I've seen it recommended for casual, fun multiplayer).

Other than those two and giving Zelda a shot... not too much out there that I'm aware of at this point. There's a good indie market I've been told. Mario Kart is great but it's just the WiiU version ported. Need me some Smash Bros.
    I have been thinking of getting it for like sports games such as 2K and stuff but I don't know how enjoyable it would be for me. If it is the same experience as when you play in PS4 and XB1 gameplay wise and not too big of a drop off graphics wise I would buy it. But seems like a waste to get Switch just for sports games.

I'm mostly into FPS games but won't really work if I'm using the Switch on the go half the time lol.

Super excited. Just sold the X Box One and agreed to buy a Switch on Kijiji. Got a decent deal. Zelda, pro controller, case and console w/ joy con for $400. Gonna grab Odyssey on the way home.

Super excited. Just sold the X Box One and agreed to buy a Switch on Kijiji. Got a decent deal. Zelda, pro controller, case and console w/ joy con for $400. Gonna grab Odyssey on the way home.
    excited for you.

Wtf is Kijiji lol

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast