Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fair or Foul?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns..............trade down to select quantity over quality...again
    Everyone loved their draft 5 months ago, and they took the BPA at #1. A lot of people are grilling them for passing up Watson, but most people weren't high on Watson prior to him lighting it up as a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Everyone loved their draft 5 months ago, and they took the BPA at #1. A lot of people are grilling them for passing up Watson, but most people weren't high on Watson prior to him lighting it up as a rookie.
    that's one draft, I was referring to overall at least recent history
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I didn't expect Watson's current performance either, but was still surprised they passed on him. I thought the Texans made a very smart decision (and can look up my comments from that time), because they were a QB away from success and had the opportunity to get a good one with Watson, even if he didn't end up producing at an Top 5 level (which he is now); Top 16 would have been enough for them. It's funny how people always talk about next year's QB class being better. It happens every year.

I feel Jimmy Haslem is trusting his front office too much. He needs to take control or someone in hte FO does. Call his connections in the steelers organization and try to get Bryant at a reasonable price. Browns and steelers have already traded together so its possible. Then call the dang NFL and Bit** them out. Gordon is 100% clean and served his year ban let the kid play.

Bryant, Gordon, Coleman, Devalve, Njoku, Johnson are pretty legit weapons. Draft Josh Rosen and let them grow. That receiving core will open up the run game again since defenses stack the box and force the bum Kizer to beat them.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I didn't see the video, was he doing something out of the ordinary? If not, and if he's doing everything else he's supposed to, why should anyone give a **** that he went out on a Friday? Someone correct me if I'm off, but doesn't Gronk go to clubs and whatnot during the season? Hell, he was partying on a bum ankle a few hours after their SB loss to the Giants.
    I don't care that he was partying. He just sucks so bad.
    So would Watson if he was drafted to play for them. Put Kizer on a real team and he will shine

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Kizer won't be with the Browns for too long.

Browns defense is very good, with their first 3 picks next year, it has to be Qb, WR, RB. In that order. 1-2 more years and they will be competing for the division. Big Ben is falling off, Flacco is blah, Dalton sucks...I have no clue why they don't just start McCarron. 2 years and the Browns will be 10-6 and in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Kizer won't be with the Browns for too long.

Browns defense is very good, with their first 3 picks next year, it has to be Qb, WR, RB. In that order. 1-2 more years and they will be competing for the division. Big Ben is falling off, Flacco is blah, Dalton sucks...I have no clue why they don't just start McCarron. 2 years and the Browns will be 10-6 and in the playoffs.
    Lol unless there is a source to back such a crazy statement, it's not happening! Not Kizer's fault his receivers are below average and they should have kept Pryor Sr but once Gordon is ready, you see what Kizer can do. You obviously have little patience when it comes to rookie QB. Even CJ needs more time behind a better line but you probably want him gone too

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Lol unless there is a source to back such a crazy statement, it's not happening! Not Kizer's fault his receivers are below average and they should have kept Pryor Sr but once Gordon is ready, you see what Kizer can do. You obviously have little patience when it comes to rookie QB. Even CJ needs more time behind a better line but you probably want him gone too
    The fact that you didn't know what a Go route is until you were told by us in the 9er forum...Your football knowledge is a complete joke.

I'm a huge Hawkeye fan. I'm a huge Beathard fan. You're such a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Who cares? It's not like he had a game the next day
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Perhaps the Browns front office was out partying with Kizer when they forgot to turn in the paper work for their dream QB of the future. How many QBs have they whiffed on and actually passed up. I am sure Goff, Wentz, Watson, Prescott to name a few would have been better than the QBs they have drafted or brought in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12