Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Fair or Foul?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,126

    Fair or Foul?

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=486743





    Kizer is a boss... Feels bad for the browns though.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,126
    #Browns Kizer on being out Friday night late: "I was out. I was at the facility the next day. I'm not here to talk about my personal life"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,954
    Johnny football style

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,805
    I really don't understand how dedication to football isn't the number one requirement when drafting a QB. QB play in the modern NFL is very much a mental effort, including the discipline for putting in as much work in that regard as possible. A lack of that obviously puts a hard cap on physical abilities.

    This, however, doesn't mean that I blame Kizer for being out partying at 1 am. It could have been an unique occasion, and even if it wasn't, when a coach has to tell a QB to dedicate himself to football more, that's indicative of a less than ideal thrive to improve in the QB already.

    I liked what I saw out of Kizer in preseason, but in retrospect that was probably a result of the simple defensive schemes he faced. It's sad to witness what is apparently another failed QB project in Cleveland, but I also wonder how much the organization contributes to that. With Hue Jackson feeling his seat heating up, he has started blaming the front office for a lack of positive results on the field. Their defense has come along nicely, but if years of tanking don't result in the acquisition of a franchise QB, then the whole thing was for naught as the good players on the end of their rookie contracts will start leaving the franchise if they deem it to be hopeless.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,328
    Kizer sucks *** and he shouldn't start for them the rest of the year.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,491
    I didn't see the video, was he doing something out of the ordinary? If not, and if he's doing everything else he's supposed to, why should anyone give a **** that he went out on a Friday? Someone correct me if I'm off, but doesn't Gronk go to clubs and whatnot during the season? Hell, he was partying on a bum ankle a few hours after their SB loss to the Giants.


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,328
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I didn't see the video, was he doing something out of the ordinary? If not, and if he's doing everything else he's supposed to, why should anyone give a **** that he went out on a Friday? Someone correct me if I'm off, but doesn't Gronk go to clubs and whatnot during the season? Hell, he was partying on a bum ankle a few hours after their SB loss to the Giants.
    I don't care that he was partying. He just sucks so bad.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    21,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Johnny football style
    johny football not close. but still not a good image to put out there.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,595
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    OMG! What if he had a girl over too!!!
    Did he sign her in with the RA?

    PROCESSING

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    31,618
    OMG! What if he had a girl over too!!!


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,704
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I liked what I saw out of Kizer in preseason, but in retrospect that was probably a result of the simple defensive schemes he faced. It's sad to witness what is apparently another failed QB project in Cleveland, but I also wonder how much the organization contributes to that. With Hue Jackson feeling his seat heating up, he has started blaming the front office for a lack of positive results on the field. Their defense has come along nicely, but if years of tanking don't result in the acquisition of a franchise QB, then the whole thing was for naught as the good players on the end of their rookie contracts will start leaving the franchise if they deem it to be hopeless.
    This has been the issue since '99. Wash, rinse, repeat.

    Kizer has been FILTHY bad. I mean, think of the nastiest thing you have ever seen... and magnify it by 10. That only sums up 1/10th of how bad Kizer has been.

    We also have the worst receiving core I have ever seen, and we've had some pretty ****** receiving cores in the last couple of decades.


    BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    This has been the issue since '99. Wash, rinse, repeat.

    Kizer has been FILTHY bad. I mean, think of the nastiest thing you have ever seen... and magnify it by 10. That only sums up 1/10th of how bad Kizer has been.

    We also have the worst receiving core I have ever seen, and we've had some pretty ****** receiving cores in the last couple of decades.
    Yeah he's been absolutely brutal to watch. The Browns better actually draft a QB high this year.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah he's been absolutely brutal to watch. The Browns better actually draft a QB high this year.
    Lol they basically own the draft... again. They should be able to find SOMEBODY who can throw a football.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    2,852
    In the old days this was normal for players to do. Nowadays you have to worry about players getting in trouble.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    5,587
    With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns..............trade down to select quantity over quality...again
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •