Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair or Foul?

Fair or Foul?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=486743

Kizer is a boss... Feels bad for the browns though.

#Browns Kizer on being out Friday night late: "I was out. I was at the facility the next day. I'm not here to talk about my personal life"

Johnny football style

I really don't understand how dedication to football isn't the number one requirement when drafting a QB. QB play in the modern NFL is very much a mental effort, including the discipline for putting in as much work in that regard as possible. A lack of that obviously puts a hard cap on physical abilities.

This, however, doesn't mean that I blame Kizer for being out partying at 1 am. It could have been an unique occasion, and even if it wasn't, when a coach has to tell a QB to dedicate himself to football more, that's indicative of a less than ideal thrive to improve in the QB already.

I liked what I saw out of Kizer in preseason, but in retrospect that was probably a result of the simple defensive schemes he faced. It's sad to witness what is apparently another failed QB project in Cleveland, but I also wonder how much the organization contributes to that. With Hue Jackson feeling his seat heating up, he has started blaming the front office for a lack of positive results on the field. Their defense has come along nicely, but if years of tanking don't result in the acquisition of a franchise QB, then the whole thing was for naught as the good players on the end of their rookie contracts will start leaving the franchise if they deem it to be hopeless.

Kizer sucks *** and he shouldn't start for them the rest of the year.

I didn't see the video, was he doing something out of the ordinary? If not, and if he's doing everything else he's supposed to, why should anyone give a **** that he went out on a Friday? Someone correct me if I'm off, but doesn't Gronk go to clubs and whatnot during the season? Hell, he was partying on a bum ankle a few hours after their SB loss to the Giants.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I didn't see the video, was he doing something out of the ordinary? If not, and if he's doing everything else he's supposed to, why should anyone give a **** that he went out on a Friday? Someone correct me if I'm off, but doesn't Gronk go to clubs and whatnot during the season? Hell, he was partying on a bum ankle a few hours after their SB loss to the Giants.
    I don't care that he was partying. He just sucks so bad.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Johnny football style
    johny football not close. but still not a good image to put out there.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    OMG! What if he had a girl over too!!!
    Did he sign her in with the RA?

PROCESSING

OMG! What if he had a girl over too!!!

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I liked what I saw out of Kizer in preseason, but in retrospect that was probably a result of the simple defensive schemes he faced. It's sad to witness what is apparently another failed QB project in Cleveland, but I also wonder how much the organization contributes to that. With Hue Jackson feeling his seat heating up, he has started blaming the front office for a lack of positive results on the field. Their defense has come along nicely, but if years of tanking don't result in the acquisition of a franchise QB, then the whole thing was for naught as the good players on the end of their rookie contracts will start leaving the franchise if they deem it to be hopeless.
    This has been the issue since '99. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Kizer has been FILTHY bad. I mean, think of the nastiest thing you have ever seen... and magnify it by 10. That only sums up 1/10th of how bad Kizer has been.

We also have the worst receiving core I have ever seen, and we've had some pretty ****** receiving cores in the last couple of decades.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    This has been the issue since '99. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Kizer has been FILTHY bad. I mean, think of the nastiest thing you have ever seen... and magnify it by 10. That only sums up 1/10th of how bad Kizer has been.

We also have the worst receiving core I have ever seen, and we've had some pretty ****** receiving cores in the last couple of decades.
    Yeah he's been absolutely brutal to watch. The Browns better actually draft a QB high this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah he's been absolutely brutal to watch. The Browns better actually draft a QB high this year.
    Lol they basically own the draft... again. They should be able to find SOMEBODY who can throw a football.

In the old days this was normal for players to do. Nowadays you have to worry about players getting in trouble.

With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns..............trade down to select quantity over quality...again
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast